Who starts at quarterback for the Jets this week? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who starts at quarterback for the Jets this week?

On a short week, it seems unlikely that they'd change from Wilson. But then, he was that inept yesterday they could probably bring someone from another practice squad with no knowledge of the playbook and have results as good as Wilson had.

On a short week, it seems unlikely that they'd change from Wilson. But then, he was that inept yesterday they could probably bring someone from another practice squad with no knowledge of the playbook and have results as good as Wilson had.
For the 1st time all season, when asked after the game who is the starting QB, Saleh said he didn't know. Have to believe it won't be Wilson on Friday. But it is a short week. Boyle looked worse than Zach yesterday. Their best QB is Semien. But again, the short week. Gun to my head, I'll say Semien. I think he's played against us before.

As long as their passing game struggles vs MIami in both games, I'm ok with whomever they play at qb. I wish they owned their 1st round draft pick in 2024 so they would start tanking games to improve their chances of getting a higher pick.
They do have their first round pick since Rodgers didn’t meet the games played criteria

I would think Zack is back, the other guy didn't shine any m ore than the former.

Does it matter? They're all ****
Locker room will get a boost if either Boyle or Simian start. Defense quit yesterday. It's reported that 80% of the players want a change at QB. That will give them a little spark

Saleh is noncommittal right now but after Wilson got benched I don't see how you go back to him again the following week, especially in front of a restless home crowd. The first three and out or turnover they have, the boo birds will be relentless. A lot of mental gymnastics with Jets fans hoping Aaron Rodgers comes running out of that tunnel.

**** the jets D there’s a new Sherrif in town and they’re from the 305

Last edited:
Yep, I believe it was 52-17 and it was one of only two good games Wilson has had. He probably gets the start based on that. Boyle I don't know from Adam. Simian is competent and could pose a slight problem. Nonetheless, their offensive line is bad, and other than Wilson, their receivers are mediocre. Hall could be a problem as well, but I am encouraged by our interior d line.
Due to their talent and aggressiveness on D, I still expect a tough, close game. We should win, but it will be difficult. Their d really gets up the field. They will cause a couple of turnovers and won't fall for McD's misdirection bag of tricks.
Their defense might worn down tho after last few games for being on the field so much tho. And how much they punted and were on field vs buffalo. So on a short week the jets defense might not have as much juice, but we'll see

Back
Top Bottom