who the hell is DCH? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who the hell is DCH?

im wondering the same thing, but Ill tell you one thing, if Muck and company trust his/her insight, ill go with it until I have a reason not to

Snickersbps,

trust me bro, that Muck don't know nothing. there are even a few anti-muck web pages popping up over the internet. and if the internet says it, u have to believe it.

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
Snickersbps,

trust me bro, that Muck don't know nothing. there are even a few anti-muck web pages popping up over the internet. and if the internet says it, u have to believe it.
:lol:

Not sure about this but I think he is just some guy that owns a sports shop in Miami and is lucky enought to know and or talk to Dolphins players, staff, or others who know inside info. Like I said though not sure about that.

WeVie, I remember reading something to that affect too .

Originally posted by FFiB

I could tell ya' but don't ask me...

;)

Can you at least tell us if the information is reliable?

I'll tell you all that things he has said dating back to a few seasons ago have come to fruition. He will tell us something, only to have it appear in the local papers a few days later. I think it was DCH that broke us news that Gardener was in trouble, even before profootballtalk did......

He runs a sports memorobilia shop in Miami. A lot of people like what he says, a lot don't. The bottom line is that anyone ..... ANYONE.... claiming to have inside info on ANY sports team better be a player or a coach. Otherwise, it don't count a damn. The only people that know what are going on in Miami are Dave Wannstedt, his coaches, Rick Spielman and Wayne Huizenga. Anyone else is a fraud. I'm not saying DCH is a fraud, but I'm saying that unless he's a coach, then the info isn't insider stuff.

Boomer- I dont' think DCH has ever come out and claimed to be an insider. I think that is just the rep he has gotten for breaking a lot of news to this board before it was common knowledge.

Originally posted by Boomer
He runs a sports memorobilia shop in Miami. A lot of people like what he says, a lot don't. The bottom line is that anyone ..... ANYONE.... claiming to have inside info on ANY sports team better be a player or a coach. Otherwise, it don't count a damn. The only people that know what are going on in Miami are Dave Wannstedt, his coaches, Rick Spielman and Wayne Huizenga. Anyone else is a fraud. I'm not saying DCH is a fraud, but I'm saying that unless he's a coach, then the info isn't insider stuff.

:eat:

Originally posted by Oboy
Boomer- I dont' think DCH has ever come out and claimed to be an insider. I think that is just the rep he has gotten for breaking a lot of news to this board before it was common knowledge.

:goof:

Back
Top Bottom