who the hell is DCH? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who the hell is DCH?

As one of the older (as in time being with FH, and I haven't even been here THAT long, I feel old though, lol) members on the board I agree with Baznet, DCH is usually right on. Also Bazinet, congrats on becoming bowl eligible this week, or at least I think you are bowl eligible now. I caught a series on ESPN of your game the other night and I thought that's what they said.

Who cares who he is?

He always makes for a good read and doesn't drivel out the same ol shizit like me. :dunce:

Originally posted by Boomer
The only people that know what are going on in Miami are Dave Wannstedt, his coaches, Rick Spielman and Wayne Huizenga. Anyone else is a fraud.

Oh c'mon. The Dolphins front office isn't the Department of Homeland Security. There are loose lips in any organization, and that's where the grapevine originates.

Also, despite your disclaimer later in your message, what you're saying is that if DCH isn't a member of the Dolphin organization, he's a fraud.

That's way harsh.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
As one of the older (as in time being with FH, and I haven't even been here THAT long, I feel old though, lol) members on the board I agree with Baznet, DCH is usually right on. Also Bazinet, congrats on becoming bowl eligible this week, or at least I think you are bowl eligible now. I caught a series on ESPN of your game the other night and I thought that's what they said.

Thanks bro. We need a few more wins, but I'm confident we can pull this thing out. It'd be nice to go to a Bowl game and win it this time......

DCH is a guy who usually tells stuff that makes alot of sense and throws much of his own opinion in there as well. He's well respected and I don't recall him claiming to have inside info, only passing along what he's heard.

Then he started doing way more opinion pieces and people got upset as if he wasn't allowed to post his opinion. He has only come back a few times since.

As for his reliability, he's about as accurate as any other "source" that breaks news. Sometimes it comes true, most of the time it doesn't.

I'm calling him out or saying anything against him, as I stated he doesn't proclaim to be an insider. Just passing along his tidbits.

I can remember many things not coming true he said would though.

Originally posted by FFiB

I could tell ya' but don't ask me...

;)

is he prison?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Bazinet37
I'll tell you all that things he has said dating back to a few seasons ago have come to fruition. He will tell us something, only to have it appear in the local papers a few days later. I think it was DCH that broke us news that Gardener was in trouble, even before profootballtalk did......

Fruition. That's one o' them thar college words :lol: Congrats. Maybe you could give us some of your insider info.
j/k.

Now on to Boomer.

Seriously, to call someone a fraud is serious. I would fight for something like that. Barbers, PTs, housekeepers and pro-shop owners are always privy to inside info. This is not the CIA. And as we all know their info isnt 100% safe either. Lay off.

It might rain tomorrow...it also might not rain tomorrow.....mark it down..........

EDIT: watch that crude language. that don't fly here. Muck

I will go as far to say that DCH really doesn't tell us anything we don't know as far as facts. He laces in a lot of speculation and narrative and dialogue, but the basic facts are the same things we are reading everywhere. He likes to make it sound like he is buddy with the all the players, but I doubt he is getting real dope. I have news for everyone. There is no way in hell that Dolphin players and or staff are walking around telling some sports collector this kind of inside dirt. Too risky.

You can follow if you like but I won't be taken in to the BS.

Count me out.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
It might rain tomorrow...it also might not rain tomorrow.....mark it down..........

:rolleyes2

Starting Tailbak - learn to spell first off. 2nd off, stop threatening me because I'm really scared (can you sense my irony).

3rd off, did I call anyone a fraud? Nope. So shut your hole and go back to trying to pick up kids from chat rooms, you wanker.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

EDIT: watch that crude language. that don't fly here. Muck

It hasn't rained yet.

As for DCH. I enjoy his posts. Probably no more informed than any of us, but so what? Believe the things you want, and disreguard the rest.

I suppose I'll have to stop reading all sports columnists. After all, they're not affiliated with or employed by the organizations on which they report and comment, so they must know nothing, and their opinions and analyses are worthless.

Oh dear, I think I've just written myself out of a job.

Back
Top Bottom