Who thinks David Boston will... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who thinks David Boston will...

Regan21286

Wa Wa Wee Wa
Reaction score
I don't think every game. Maybe most at best. I think our WR spots are locked up so all we have to do is get a veteran FS and run plugging DT and we're set.

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
i really hope so... but i mean most players might miss a game here or there, an dinjury prone guy like him definately will miss a game somewhere, hopefully its only 1 or 2

volk

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Doesn't he have to serve his four game suspension, or did he serve that while on IR?

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
volk said:
Doesn't he have to serve his four game suspension, or did he serve that while on IR?

He served it last year.

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
volk said:

He served that in the final 4 games of 2004....he can play from the get-go.

sports24/7

Bleeder of Aqua and Orange
Reaction score
I'd take 75% of the season and maybe even half. If this guy can be healthy at all and Feeley an the O-line are even average we can have a very potent offense.

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
He will be healthy Mr Dbo u can bet on it Saban is god when it comes to Football hes a know it all. Look wat he did in the draft he got us 2 !st round caliber players they guy is the next Ol" Billy B but only better. Saban will have his dolphins finish 9-7 or 10-6 at it's best

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I don't know if Boston will play all 16 games for us, but I think he will play the majority of the season for us. I just want to see him get on the field before I start assuming any of this! :rawk:

DolphinzD

Boom!! How you like that??
Reaction score
Phinphanatic13 said:
Right now I am just hoping for one game.

Me too. After he had been released, but it looked like he would be brought back, I bought a Boston jersey on clearance ($29.99). Hopefully he'll have the same number. :)

In fact, the jersey is still available on clearance in limited sizes on eastbay.com.

TrueDolFan

Jimi Hendrix wanna-be
Reaction score
Boston will play the entire season. I'd be willing to bet that he can and will beat Booker out for the 2nd WR spot before the regular season. I think he could have a bigger impact for us this year than Chambers. He's looking to prove himself, and he's got nothing to lose. LOOK OUT FOR BOSTON, BABY!

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
South Florida said:
...be available to play in every game this season?

yup, he'll be health all year or he'll be playin' for Boston! but as chambers found out, Feely cant throw that far so its in's slants and 10-15 yrd fade routes and before anyone says a word bout the O line by seasons end feely had nearly 5 sec. to toss a ball post snap a good d line will only allow 3 sec. to off load a pass. but boston provided his attitude holds ought to bring some value and depth to da' club.-Stu

drdolphin

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Boston

I don't know if he'll play in all 16 games but I'm glad we're taking a shot on him. I'm sure we got him cheap enough. Hopefully we can see some of the old form he had in the past.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Top Bottom