Who thinks David Boston will... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who thinks David Boston will...

Give me a break with this question. You can ask that about any player on the roster. Football is an unpredictable game and ANY player can get hurt at any time, who cares how many games we think he will play, he, like any other player, could play all 16, could play 5, or could play none.. The more production we get out of him, the better, that goes the same for Ronny Brown, Randy McMichael, or Chris Chambers and Jayson Taylor..

Dolphinfan_7 said:
i think he will be healthy and will be are # 2 wr and will have a big year

I disagree, Booker is a great receiver and should prosper in this new system.

1# Chambers
2# Booker

3# Boston
4# Thompson

gonick1 said:
yup, he'll be health all year or he'll be playin' for Boston! but as chambers found out, Feely cant throw that far so its in's slants and 10-15 yrd fade routes and before anyone says a word bout the O line by seasons end feely had nearly 5 sec. to toss a ball post snap a good d line will only allow 3 sec. to off load a pass. but boston provided his attitude holds ought to bring some value and depth to da' club.-Stu

LOL

Feeley can throw the deep ball. If you noticed, most of his blunders were the short passes.

gonick1 said:
yup, he'll be health all year or he'll be playin' for Boston! but as chambers found out, Feely cant throw that far so its in's slants and 10-15 yrd fade routes and before anyone says a word bout the O line by seasons end feely had nearly 5 sec. to toss a ball post snap a good d line will only allow 3 sec. to off load a pass. but boston provided his attitude holds ought to bring some value and depth to da' club.-Stu

I suppose the pass to Thompson in the NE game was only 15 yards, huh ??

Look by seasons end the line played better, but we still had a majorly unbalanced offense (no running game at all), so Ds just pinned their ears back and came after Feeley...and if the OL was not the issue, how come Sage couldn't get it done either ?? Actually, AJ has a better arm than Ears did.

But, I agree that Boston should have the drive to play lights out ball this year...He has everything to lose if he doesn't...

Boston is going to be motivated. His ego is probably hurting from signing such a "small" contract (which is a hell of alot for 99.9999% of us) and probably wants to restablish himself as a top target in the league. I expect him to work really hard this year and demonstrate (whether a genuine intent or not) that he has become a team oriented guy (or at least not so selfish/narcistic) if he can help it. Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having a good year.

Any game we have him healthy for our offense is a huge bonus.

I'm just hoping we can get 10+ games out of him...and IF we make the playoffs we're probably gunna need him.

im about excited as Boston coming back as was i when Yatil Green came back......

If they are all healthy, Chambers, Booker, and Boston. It will not matter who the #1 #2 #3. We will see a lot of 3 reciever sets.

Yeah I know I will get yelled at for asking here, but I wonder if it is too late for him to be on the team in the Madden game? I am in a league where you have to use the orignal roster.

gonick1 said:

HUHH???
Feely has a big arm which is one of the main reasons we took him in the first place. you have your players confused. the qb u are referring to has big ears a big nose and a knack for making dumb plays

TARHEEL38 said:
Yeah I know I will get yelled at for asking here, but I wonder if it is too late for him to be on the team in the Madden game? I am in a league where you have to use the orignal roster.

More than likely everyone expected him to be on our team anyway and the game still has like 2 months until its release and he should be on there. His stats will probably not be very good tho

Back
Top Bottom