Who thinks Ricky is a liar? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who thinks Ricky is a liar?

I really think you should change the name of the thread to: Who doesn't think Ricky's a scumsucking mule **** eating puss licking son of a hermaphroditic b!tch? Or even better: After his most recent transgression, who wouldn't like to beat him like a syyphilitc harbor seal?

I really think you should change the name of the thread to: Who doesn't think Ricky's a scumsucking mule **** eating puss licking son of a hermaphroditic b!tch? Or even better: After his most recent transgression, who wouldn't like to beat him like a syphilitc harbor seal?

inFINSible said:
I don't mean to bring this idiot up again but, he's gone and stuck his head out of the smoke again, this time to tell the world that he wants to be a Raider in 2005.

Even after all his declarations of feedom and what he said about his body being abused, he all of a sudden wants to play again. And not just for any team, he wants to play for the Raiders, who just so happen to employ Norv Turner as their headcoach. Yes, the same norv Turner who called the plays that Ricky claimed he'd had enough of.

Okay so maybe the dipsh*t, had second thoughts about how long his fortune would last if he wasn't toting the rock for a living. Can't fault him for that, you could even call it a moment of clarity in his bizarre state of mind. Yet, there is still contradiction in his desire to play with the undesirables.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but, the Oakland Raiders do play in the NFL right? And the NFL has said that Ricky is going to pay a million and half dollars before he plays again along with a 4 game suspension along with a substance abuse program that says he will be tested up to 10 times a month.

Doesn't sound like "freedom" is going to be had in this new "want" that Ricky has. And I'm pretty sure that Norv 's middle name is not "The Truth", so unless Carl Williams is on the coaching staff with the Raiders, I think Ricky is a liar.

I think he's saying something so incredibly stupid and out of left (pot) field, just to aggravate and stick it to the Dolphins and their fans, for the poor treatment he's gotten since annoucing his decision to quit.

Before you say, "What poor treatment?", remember who we're talking about here. Mr. Me Me Me.

I find it completely believable that, in his own mind, he has turned himself into a victim from all the backlash. He probably thinks that he was right, and we didn't love him for anything more than getting a first down on 3rd and 1. He probably used the death threats and harassment of his charity orginization by the least common denominator of Dolphins fans, as fuel for his poor-me attitude, and this is his way hurt back.

As if he didn't hurt us enough.

Ricky is a liar and a fraud and anything he says should be regarded with scepticism and contempt. Him saying he wants to play for Norv and the Raiders is nothing more than attempt to twist the knife in the Dolphins' side and pour gasoline on the fans' fire.

Ignore him until next year and then sell his @ss to the highest bidder. Case closed.

Good post, I completely agree.

Back
Top Bottom