Who thinks we have a top tier N.F.L. passing attack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who thinks we have a top tier N.F.L. passing attack

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wanny promised that the passing game was going to be much better this year? Where is the improvement? Derrius? Don't make me laugh. Are we ever going to make teams pay for putting 8 or 9 in the box. Jay is way off target and he threw 3 or 4 passes to Blue Jerseys today. Sooner or later he's going to cost us games despite the improved D and the running of Rickey. I know he didn't have alot of time but today he was on many occasions double clutching and allowing coverage sacks. I'm not happy with his play. What can be done to elevate the passing attack. Does anyone think we have a top tier passing attack? I don't. Jay looks shakey. Any thoughts?

You don't have a top tier passing attack, but you have a great running attack, and that is what wins in the NFL.

That's why nobody in the NFL raves about the Dolphins.

Our passing game was a big question mark coming in and the addition of Thompson hasn't changed anything so far. Saddly we were better with Gadsden in there...

We don't even have an AVERAGE NFL passing attack. We have a bottom-drawer passing game. It's pitiful and it's a shame if it drags down an otherwise very talented team.

What he said...:D

Jay sucks! Put in Griese or Sage we cant be any worse, but we can be better.

It is below average. And Gadsden actually got open. I'm hoping that Thompson does like last season and comes on in the 2nd half of the season.

Jay did not play very well today. Accuracy and decision-making were not good. And the WRs struggled to get open. And when they did....and he hit them....too often we dropped passes.

This must change. Either we start completing passes down the field, or Jay just has to become a better QB overall completing passes 20 yards and in.

So there are other that are less than thrilled with Jay. I love his courage but it can't make up for a basic lack of talent. We must upgrade the passing game to contend for any post-season success.

Fiedler has managed to make some completions where it counts. That's what counts.

For the first time in a long time, people look at the Dolphins and have to think about stopping the RUN. And running is what wins in the NFL.

My advice to you is STOP worrying whether you have a top tier passing game, because you have a top tier running game!

Bottom line....Ricky runs wild, the Dolphins win. It DOESSN'T matter if Fiedler is the next Dan Marino. The guy completes passes when it matters, so who gives a f****?

You guys are on top of the AFC East and rolling.

Quit your bitching!!!!

Yours truly,
A Bills fan who has a lot less to be optomistic than you.

our offence is way better the Baltimores was three years ago and they went all the way, with our defence playing aggresive the it is nooooow!!! the sky's the limit.

O

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
Fiedler has managed to make some completions where it counts. That's what counts.

For the first time in a long time, people look at the Dolphins and have to think about stopping the RUN. And running is what wins in the NFL.

My advice to you is STOP worrying whether you have a top tier passing game, because you have a top tier running game!

Bottom line....Ricky runs wild, the Dolphins win. It DOESSN'T matter if Fiedler is the next Dan Marino. The guy completes passes when it matters, so who gives a f****?

Today, we saw what happened when a team with a good defense really sells out to stop Ricky. If our defense hadn't been able to shut down their O, if we had played a team with an offensive line that could keep our guys out, we would have lost. We won because the D kept getting turnovers. We DO have something to worry about.

If only we had a top tier passing attack like Buffalo, we could have 2 loses.
If only we had a top tier passing attack like N.E., we could have 2 loses.
If only we had the great Donovan McNabb as quarterback. We could have thrown 2 interceptions and had a 50% pass efficiency.
Maybe if we had Kerry Collins, he almost threw for 300 yds. an lost.
Get over it and be happy that we won.

Back
Top Bottom