Who to Blame?.... Me.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who to Blame?.... Me....

Emskirch

Lurking ready to Strike
Reaction score
For two and a half decades I have stuck by this team, to watch them break my heart time in and time out...

Today, I say screw this team... honestly, I have had enough... and if you are going to say any thing to me, make sure you have been a fan since at least 1975, if not, shut up....

Andrew, cancel my premium membership now... don't wait til the middle of the month, because I am done.

Fair weather fan? Almost 20 years, if you consider that a fair weather fan so be it. I am going outside after this post and burning all my Dolphins jersey's I have honestly have had enough of what should could and would be.

Stick with the team if you want.... I have done it for as long as I can take. I know its the first game of the season, but if you think this team will do anything past the first playoff game, you might as well just shoot yourself in the head, you have better odds.

Good luck Dolphin fans, may the next two and a half decades bring you more good memories then the last two and a half for me.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how many times I have felt this way too?? but dammit.. it seems every year... every season.. every Sunday and at every kick off.. I am supporting the team that has broken my heart sooo many times...

Sometimes it just plain sucks to be a FinFan

Originally posted by Emskirch
For two and a half decades I have stuck by this team, to watch them break my heart time in and time out...

Today, I say screw this team... honestly, I have had enough... and if you are going to say any thing to me, make sure you have been a fan since at least 1975, if not, shut up....

Andrew, cancel my premium membership now... don't wait til the middle of the month, because I am done.

Fair weather fan? Almost 20 years, if you consider that a fair weather fan so be it. I am going outside after this post and burning all my Dolphins jersey's I have honestly have had enough of what should could and would be.

Stick with the team if you want.... I have done it for as long as I can take. I know its the first game of the season, but if you think this team will do anything past the first playoff game, you might as well just shoot yourself in the head, you have better odds.

Good luck Dolphin fans, may the next two and a half decades bring you more good memories then the last two and a half for me.....

You wouldn't make a good Cubs fan, that's for sure! :fire:

Or a good Red Sox fan.

I know how you feel man. After last season, I made a vow: I was going to still root for the team, but I WILL NOT spend another penny on this team. I won't buy the gear, I won't attend the games, I won't even get Sunday Ticket. Not another penny till they improve.

Guy I realize you have been a fan for awhile but that's the fun of sports, hanging in there win or lose, hate the team til next Sunday, then if we win you love them again. If we lose again the be mad another week. Live and Die with the fins! That's what makes it FUN.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Or a good Dolphins fan.

Bite me... honestly bite me... I hope your older then 30... and have been a fan all your life, if not, kiss my ***.

Originally posted by JAGFISH
Guy I realize you have been a fan for awhile but that's the fun of sports, hanging in there win or lose, hate the team til next Sunday, then if we win you love them again. If we lose again the be mad another week. Live and Die with the fins! That's what makes it FUN.

Know what Jag, This was the NE game all over again...screw that, might as well slice my wrists, this is total crap from an overrated team.

Bite me... honestly bite me... I hope your older then 30... and have been a fan all your life, if not, kiss my ***.

I'm not the one ditching my team of 28 years because they lost ONE game, at the BEGINNING of the frickin season. To be quite honest, I don't care how old you are. You don't have the right to hold my jockstrap right now. So quit being a drama queen and suck it up. We win the next 15 games and win the super bowl, but oh no Emskirch is no longer a Dolfan...what EVER shall we do?

Know what Jag, This was the NE game all over again...screw that, might as well slice my wrists, this is total crap from an overrated team.

cmon man, "slice your wrists"?????????????? Call me a big freaking A-HOLE (because I am) , call me a jerk, call me anything ya like, but if that's the attitude----seee ya!:www:

Mods, I apologize for anything negative from me, but I'm not quite sure what to say when someone jokes about slicing their wrists over a football game.

The Bucs lost there first game last year. It's not the end of the world.

But would you feel the same way if Houston would have missed the FG and we won?? One game doesn't make the season. Yes, it sucks and we're going to have to deal with it. But what about New England, who lost 31-0 today? Or Green Bay who was soundly beaten at home - their 2 two late TDs were meaningless? The key here is how we are going to come back. If we go to NY and beat the Jets, then we're back in business. When we lost to the Jets a few years ago after leading 30-7, we we're just down and demoralized. But we came back the following week and beat Green Bay at home - after spotting the Packers a 21-0 lead. We'll know the heart of this team after the Jets game. :fire:

I am going outside after this post and burning all my Dolphins jersey's I have honestly have had enough of what should could and would be.

Can i have your dolphin jerseys? Poor college kid in need of clothing :)

ill trade you for newspapers, then u can pretend thats dolphin merchandise as you watch the flame...

:::poof::: I will reappear later in the year to see how things are going.

I pass the torch to those who want to put up with medicore play.

And to the slice my wrists, lol, it was a joke.

To the folks who said good bye. Not once this year, shall you post negative before I post about how one shall suppor thier team. Not once.

Remember, 6 years is alot, huh Parrot.

Back
Top Bottom