Who to Blame?.... Me.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who to Blame?.... Me....

Anyone who gives up on a team because of a single loss in week 1 should never EVER consider themselves a true fan for X amount of years.

The Patriots lost to the Bengals 2 years ago, what did they do? Won the friggin Super Bowl. For these posts that you've made, you not only don't deserve to be a Dolphins fan(can't believe I'm saying that) but you don't even deserve to be a fan of football, period.

Only logical reasoning is that you don't want to be a Dolphins fan anymore, and want to find the smallest excuse to bail on the team, using a loss against the Texans as a scapegoat.

Props to the Dolphin fans here that stick up for the team still and that won't miss this guy or anyone else that wants to stop liking Miami because of one loss, you're the real true fans of this team.

Originally posted by DenFan38
Anyone who gives up on a team because of a single loss in week 1 should never EVER consider themselves a true fan for X amount of years.

The Patriots lost to the Bengals 2 years ago, what did they do? Won the friggin Super Bowl. For these posts that you've made, you not only don't deserve to be a Dolphins fan(can't believe I'm saying that) but you don't even deserve to be a fan of football, period.

Only logical reasoning is that you don't want to be a Dolphins fan anymore, and want to find the smallest excuse to bail on the team, using a loss against the Texans as a scapegoat.

Props to the Dolphin fans here that stick up for the team still and that won't miss this guy or anyone else that wants to stop liking Miami because of one loss, you're the real true fans of this team.

[Response edited for cleanliness] That'll be enough of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm for someone that is giving up on their team, you're still here? Another thing, what does that say under your avatar pic, "still backing Jay," that would tell me that despite everyone in the past saying bad stuff about #9 you're not going to back down and support someone that has some rough skids.

28 years? Wow, fans of Denver were waiting longer than 28 years to see their first ever Super Bowl win.

Don't act like the Dolphins are the only team that has gone through some turmoil. You think it was easy watching the Broncos fans getting drilled in 3 Super Bowls? You think it was easy for Browns fans to watch "the drive"and "the fumble" in the AFC Championship games? Is it easy for the Bills and Vikings fans to live through 4 Super Bowls, and win not 1? How about Chiefs fans who haven't won a Super Bowl since 1970 and have won a total of 2 playoff games since then?

The answer is no, and there are fans of those teams that have been fans for longer than 28 years and still are fans to this day. You don't deserve to be a fan with your remarks, the Dolphins and the NFL doesn't need you, and most importantly, doesn't want you.

Emskirch the fact that you keep harping on "6 years" when I clearly stated that you have only been a fan of the dolphins 6 MORE years than me, is just a testament to your stupidity right now.

Ok, fine. Peace! Have a good season, may I come back and remind you how good the overrated fins are this year?

Like I said, if you want to sure but I think you've embarrassed yourself enough for today. Coming back would only add to it. Have fun being the equivalent of Randy Quaid's character in "Major League II"

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Like I said, if you want to sure but I think you've embarrassed yourself enough for today. Coming back would only add to it. Have fun being the equivalent of Randy Quaid's character in "Major League II"

Don't say anything bad this year, or I will make sure it goes to the smack forum... won't that be were it belongs?

What are you still doing here? Leave. You're not wanted. Nobody here likes you. You aren't a dolphin fan. Its rather sad that you are still here. You see, this is a Dolphins FAN message board.

Go away and Never come back
Go away and Never come back
Go away and NEVER come BACK.....

Precious, isn't it?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
What are you still doing here? Leave. You're not wanted. Nobody here likes you. You aren't a dolphin fan. Its rather sad that you are still here. You see, this is a Dolphins FAN message board.

OMG HE IS TAUNTING ME!

Back
Top Bottom