Who to root for in week 1? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who to root for in week 1?

BillsMan80 is right. Every team in the AFC East can contend. It's simply the NFL's strongest division. Every team's got a stud at one position or another. And every team does a lot of things very well. The team that looks the LEAST talented on paper just happens to be the defending Super Bowl Champs. And their roster is just about the same (with a few improvements) as last year.

It's anybody's guess. Right now, our Phins look like the cream of the crop. But potential injuries and mental toughess make this anyone's division.

As for the game, I'm really conflicted. While I love nothing more than watching the Jets lose a game, I would really like it if they were 2-0 when they come to Joe Robbie. But I know better. It's in our best interest if the Bills beat the Jets. Buffalo is good and could contend with us. But I'd feel better about competing with them for the crown than the Jets (an 8-game losing streak will do that to you).

So I'll be rooting for the Bills.

Really, we're above that. That kind of talk is something to expect out of New York and Buffalo.

Originally posted by Miamian
Really, we're above that. That kind of talk is something to expect out of New York and Buffalo.

I gotta agree with that also... I hate to see an athelete get hurt... no matter what team he's on. For instance... one of the darkest days in fan history was when the Phila Fans cheered as Irvin got hurt... I thought they should have all gotten arrested...

I hope it's a forfiet by both teams. Reason: Well, uh.........we just can't play today.....quarterbacks on both teams suck, and uh we don't have a defense, it just wouldn't uh...be uh....good game. Can the fans have their money back?

Back
Top Bottom