Who wants McDaniel Fired? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wants McDaniel Fired?

Fire The Head Coach

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean, truth be told, it might be better for the Dolphins if they hired a Harbaugh-like head coach and let McDaniel fully concentrate on offensive play calling.

I know, no one is taking a demotion, but maybe there's too much on his plate. I'm a big fan of McDaniel though, just a thought.

Everyone that wants him to stop calling plays. We scored 496 points. 29 ppg. Second in the NFL. First in the AFC. He's not giving up play calling. As he shouldn't.

Lot of emotions in here that don't follow logic.
Fools gold! Their offense sucked against good teams and they only averaged 18 ppg in those games!

After 80 votes we have 95% in favor of not firing McDaniel.

I suspect we would've found about the same percentage of people who didn't want to fire Brian Flores after his second season.

Well it's 75 to 4 so he's safe for next year
He was always going to be safe for next year. The bigger question is will he be safe for 2025 if they have another season ending collapse like this past season? I would like to think he would be on the hot seat at that point and should be.

Last edited:
He was always going to be safe for next year. The bigger question is will he be safe for 2025 if they have another season ending collapse like this past season? I would like to think he would be on the hot seat at that point and should be.
If it gets that bad sure . I'm hoping he learns from his mistakes and we improve .

Well I'm not sure if I would understand with a 1st time head coach in his 2nd year finishing 11 and 6
He has had a loaded roster and loaded coaching staff, yet two years in a row at the later part of the season the Dolphins collapsed.

Good luck with finding some coach that's gonna bring us to the super bowl in one or two years

No Way GIF

Back
Top Bottom