Who Was Worse: Kippy Brown or Chris Foerster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Was Worse: Kippy Brown or Chris Foerster

Considering what he had to work with, I'd have to say Dippy "sock puppet" Brown. Brown thought a "balanced attack" was simply an arithmetical problem, without regard for down, distance or effectiveness.

I think Chris Foerester. Kippy's job was to do what Jimmy wanted. Chris didn't do much.

Agua said:
Considering what he had to work with, I'd have to say Dippy "sock puppet" Brown. Brown thought a "balanced attack" was simply an arithmetical problem, without regard for down, distance or effectiveness.

Kippy Brown did not have a choice.

Oh god this is like asking whether Id rather be shot or stabbed. Both options F'n sucked.

phunwin said:
I'll go with Brown. Foerster was thrust into an impossible situation; he was basically set up to fail. Brown had the job from day one and screwed it up, despite having the greatest QB in NFL history around to bail him out.

:yeahthat:

HMMM... the worst of the worst. I'd probably say Foerster. We went 4-12 under his play-calling.

Brown was worse because he was given more opportunity to succeed than Foerster. As was mentioned, Brown had Marino and was not thrust into the role at the last minute like Foerster was. There was no way in hell Foerster could succeed last year. Not only did he have nothing to work with, he was basically a puppet.

FireWrongstedt said:
Brown was worse because he was given more opportunity to succeed than Foerster. As was mentioned, Brown had Marino and was not thrust into the role at the last minute like Foerster was. There was no way in hell Foerster could succeed last year. Not only did he have nothing to work with, he was basically a puppet.

How was he given more of an opportunity to suceed? His job was to jump when Jimmy said jump.

Trackstar said:
The only reason I say Kippy Brown is because he had Marino to work with.
To bad he was a shell of his former self at the time.

FireWrongstedt said:
What does everyone think Brown could do with a QB that could not move, could no longer make the throws he once could and a HC that said "Run the ball"

Brown may have had Marino, but at the time Marino's skill were that of a average QB.

Chris Foerster is the worst offensive coordinator in NFL history.

His ineptness reached heights never known to man.

He would have been outwitted by a 10 year old playing Madden.

His play calling had no ryhme or reason to speak of..professional offensive coordinators call plays to set up other plays...Foerster called plays because the colors looked pretty on his play chart...he was an idiot.

Kippy was just a poor choice. He was thrown in over his head in an impossible situation.

Just how exactly was Kippy so bad? So we didn't go to the superbowl under his tenure. The majority of the teams good players (except Marino) were on defense. Yes, we made the playoffs with Kippy as OC, what exactly did he do wrong? Don't get me wrong, I don't think he was outstanding, but he was no where near as bad as Foerster.

Back
Top Bottom