Who will last longer in New York? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will last longer in New York?

What he did show was a TOTAL lack of respect to other teams who beat his team. A total lack of respect to teams that have earned respect. He talked about meeting and talking to presidents after winning Super Bowls. He got into a verbal war of words with an opposing player. His own arrogance got in the way of winning some football games. His press conferences after games turned into a joke around the league. He set an alarmingly poor example for his team to follow how to handle oneself after losing games. I would hope that he has learned some things from all this...I have a funny feeling he has not.

How so? Did he rub it in? Did he throw in the last minute up 31-14 like BB did yesterday?

At his PC he talked about meeting the president one day, isn't the goal to win a SB when you hire a new HC?

Channing opened his big mouth. he didn't seek out any players. He made a comment that he respected the Pats but he wasn't going to be intimidtaed by them. What is wrong w/ that?

If he was your coach you'd be saying hopw great is. I've seen a million coaches in my lifetime w/ the jets and I honestly believe Rex is going to be a really good one. Obviosuly he has alot to learn but I think he has a great mix of x and o talent along w/ media saavy.

People act like rex guaranteed a SB this year. All his talk was his confidence in his team to win football games, he never guaranteed wins or SBs. He didn't say "we own you" like josh McDaniels did pregame yesterday to some SD players. he showed confidence in his team and if he believes it I'm glad he speaks his mind. It does put more pressure on him but if he's going to be successful he needs to handle it so this is a great learning year for our HC and QB.

whatever man, ur coach talks but cant back it up

If he was your coach you'd be saying hopw great is. I've seen a million coaches in my lifetime w/ the jets and I honestly believe Rex is going to be a really good one. Obviosuly he has alot to learn but I think he has a great mix of x and o talent along w/ media saavy.

haha ok and sanchez is having a great rookie year too right junc?

How so? Did he rub it in? Did he throw in the last minute up 31-14 like BB did yesterday?

At his PC he talked about meeting the president one day, isn't the goal to win a SB when you hire a new HC?

Channing opened his big mouth. he didn't seek out any players. He made a comment that he respected the Pats but he wasn't going to be intimidtaed by them. What is wrong w/ that?

Do you want the answers?..Its incredibly easy. After the Dolphin game he said it was the worst defensive game he has ever coached. He did not mention any positives by the Dolphins..he gave no credit to the Dolphins..he made it some kind of abberation. His defense got slapped around and he ignored that for THAT game..his team was OUTPLAYED.

Secondly..he should know better than to address any player..at anytime that is NOT on his team. Mistake on his part..yet he kept at it. As for the Pats...you think his comments were taken as respect????? You think there just might be a better way to talk about Belicheck and the Pats then by saying he was not going to kneel and kiss his rings? Thsi is a Coach who had yet to win a SINGLE game in this League. Funny idea of respect no?

Thirdly...You and I know EVERY Coach talks about winning championships when he gets hired. Go listen to his press conference...loud ****y and boisterous. Good for a Def Coord...not so much as a Head Coach. You set the bar that HIGH and talk about winning immediatley...you look foolish when you have the collapse that they have had.

I have also seen the Jets for many many years...You have a good feel for him?..I am glad you do. You have every right to be hopeful. You want to judge him based on your other coaches???..alot of bad hires no? You have NO IDEA at all how I would feel about him if he were our coach. I would wish he would learn to shut up once in awhile...learn to coach a little more and talk alot less. I would want him to do a better job to keep his players who also have mouths as big as his SHUT. Let there play match the trash talking and outright lack of class some have shown in losing.

I have watched Jet Teams my whole life..and while I disliked them..I always had a level of respect. This Team and Coach changes all of that. They are the proverbial all talk and little action. The BULLY who tries to intimidate and when confronted...crawls up into a little ball.

Try to save the "media savy" for the pro wrestling circuit. I would hope my coach was a better coach than a guy who likes having a microphone in his face than being a guy respected for his team and his knowledge.

Do you want the answers?..Its incredibly easy. After the Dolphin game he said it was the worst defensive game he has ever coached. He did not mention any positives by the Dolphins..he gave no credit to the Dolphins..he made it some kind of abberation. His defense got slapped around and he ignored that for THAT game..his team was OUTPLAYED.

Secondly..he should know better than to address any player..at anytime that is NOT on his team. Mistake on his part..yet he kept at it. As for the Pats...you think his comments were taken as respect????? You think there just might be a better way to talk about Belicheck and the Pats then by saying he was not going to kneel and kiss his rings? Thsi is a Coach who had yet to win a SINGLE game in this League. Funny idea of respect no?

Thirdly...You and I know EVERY Coach talks about winning championships when he gets hired. Go listen to his press conference...loud ****y and boisterous. Good for a Def Coord...not so much as a Head Coach. You set the bar that HIGH and talk about winning immediatley...you look foolish when you have the collapse that they have had.

I have also seen the Jets for many many years...You have a good feel for him?..I am glad you do. You have every right to be hopeful. You want to judge him based on your other coaches???..alot of bad hires no? You have NO IDEA at all how I would feel about him if he were our coach. I would wish he would learn to shut up once in awhile...learn to coach a little more and talk alot less. I would want him to do a better job to keep his players who also have mouths as big as his SHUT. Let there play match the trash talking and outright lack of class some have shown in losing.

I have watched Jet Teams my whole life..and while I disliked them..I always had a level of respect. This Team and Coach changes all of that. They are the proverbial all talk and little action. The BULLY who tries to intimidate and when confronted...crawls up into a little ball.

Try to save the "media savy" for the pro wrestling circuit. I would hope my coach was a better coach than a guy who likes having a microphone in his face than being a guy respected for his team and his knowledge.

I don't remember specifically what he said after the first game but he did say the D was terrible and they were. He gave your O credit. It was Calvin pace who made the dopey comments.

Every time we lose he says we were outplayed and outcoached.

I like him, the easy thing to do would have been to undersell the team and everyone would be thrilled being 4-6 now but he spoke his mind. I like that. I don't love all the trash talk but I like knowing the truth rather than being lied to like most coaches.

May not be popular around here; but Sanchez has shown signs of being a very good QB. Give him a year or two and he will get comfortable and won't make as many foolish passes. I still wouldn't trade Henne away for him though!!

I don't remember specifiaclly waht he said aftre the first game but he did say the D was terrible and they were. He gave your O credit. It was Calvin pace who made the dopey comments.

Everey time we lose he says we were outplayed and outcoached.

I like him, the easy thing to do would have been to undresell the team and everyone would be thrilled being 4-6 now but he spoke his mind. I like that. I don't love all the trash talk but I like knowing the truth rather than being lied to like most coaches.

You have every right to to like you coach. I respect your loyalty and passion for your team. That cannot be questioned. I did see the press conference rt after the first game..he did not mention our Offense or any player on our team for ANY credit. Thats what got my goat. Its ok to be pissed about losing and hating to lose to your rival. He loses respect from so many when he shows no respect. Scott..Rhodes and Pace followed his lead and it came off terribly.

haha he couldnt even say Ginns name after the kick returns, he said "their kick returner guy"

Back
Top Bottom