Who will make it to the probowl first?

• Randy McMichael

Votes: 116 63.0%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 56 30.4%
  • AJ Feely

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
lol AJ may improve......but Pro Bowl?? That means he'll have to be in the top 3 QB's.......lol NEVER!!

I picked McMike

I think Tony G keeps getting in based on his past rep...don't get me wrong he is a great TE for KC but McMike deserves to be there.

Roman529 said:
I think Tony G keeps getting in based on his past rep...don't get me wrong he is a great TE for KC but McMike deserves to be there.

I blame Gates having a monster year out of nowhere. Gonzolaex might have been living off rep in 03 and 04 PB but last year he had 1200 yards. Thats impressive for a TE. Now that we have an OC who doesnt have s*** for brains, McMichael should have better production.

Honestly, with TG, Gates, and Heap to contend with, i don't think McMichael has a great shot. He is a really good player, but doesn't get the exposure these other guys get. Also, I really don't see Chambers or Feeley getting in the Pro Bowl for the rest of their careers. Chambers doesn't get enough numbers to be put on the Pro Bowl list, and he has so much competition. Now we have Moss also to add to the AFC Pro Bowl, along with just about any Colts WR. And Feeley getting into the Pro Bowl, :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. He will never make it to the Pro Bowl, and I really hope we decide to go with someone else for the future of our team.

I'd say Chambers has a better shot at doing it before McMichael. McMichael has Gonzalez and Gates to compete with...it's going to make it tough on him unless he has an amazing year a la Gates this past season or he gets in as an alternate.

motioncityhifi said:
Its going to be hard for Chambers to make it with Moss, Harrison, Andre Johnson, and what not. McMike maybe if Gonzalez has a down year and I think Antonio Gates may only be a one year wonder. Feely, no. Not with Manning and Brady in the division.

Feely, no, Not even if RYAN LEAF were the only other QB in the conference

Why does everyone think 2 guys are a lock for the Pro Bowl every year. Why is Todd Heap better the Randy, what did Heap do last year, suffer through injuries, Randy was a Pro Bowl alternate I do believe. What's to say they stay healthy. Randy is a top TE. He also needs to be resigned, and will be after the draft. He wants a signing bonus of 7 million, and a 5-6 year deal.

Minnphin said:
AJ Feeley...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol:

That's what they said about Drew Brees before the start of last season. With a better coaching staff, hopefully a better OL and a better running game, I believe AJ Feeley will have a very good year.

Roman529 said:

Gonzalez had 102 recpetions for 1258 yards (12.3 yd/rec) for 7 TD's last season. If that's not reason enough to get in the I don't know what is.

Gates didn't break the 1000 yard mark, but it's hard not to put in a guy who broke the most TD for a TE record. 13 TD's from your TE is unheard of...or WAS unheard of anyway.

motioncityhifi said:
Its going to be hard for Chambers to make it with Moss, Harrison, Andre Johnson, and what not. McMike maybe if Gonzalez has a down year and I think Antonio Gates may only be a one year wonder. Feely, no. Not with Manning and Brady in the division.
There's a thinking man... It will be McMike.

Gates, Gonzalez... McMichael

Moss, Andre Johnson, Chad Johnson, Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Eric Moulds... CC is going to have to shine.

Randy should have a great shot at the Pro Bowl this coming season.

Back
Top Bottom