Who will stop our offense? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will stop our offense?

Yeah, you Miami fans are right, we shouldn't put any stock in the fact that Moulds has played so well against you in the past. After all he had such lousy QBs throwing to him the last few years.

And yes you're right, we should remember that Bledsoe has had a rough time vs Miami with the poor supporting cast NE gave him, letting the Oline degrade and failing to give him solid skill players to get the ball to like he has in Buffalo.

And yes we should be aware how Miami shut down, or slowed down a vaunted passing attack vs Denver led by future hall of famer Brian Griese and two top five WRs McCaffery and Smith. Oh sorry, I guess Griese is probably not a future hall of famer. Oh that's right, McCaffery and Smith are not top 5 WRs this year, like Moulds and Price.

And we should discount the fact that KC, with an explosive offence much like the Bills, toasted Miami, because after all, Miami just had a bad game.

I think the real key to this game is whether Ward and McKnight have enough ability to force Buffalo to give two very good corners in Winfield and Clements extra help so they can't focus more on shutting down Williams and contain Lucas' scrambling. BTW I seem to remember the Broncos did shut down Williams. Granted Denver's D is a lot better than Buffalo's, but then Miami had Fiedler, Chambers, and Gadsen available for that game. Buffalo has proven they can shut down good running backs this year. They just haven't been able to cope with 3 receiver formations. They finally started doing that in the second half vs Houston. I'm guessing Houston's WR corps is at least as good as Miami's when you subtract Miami's two starters.

You may also want to account for Konrad and or Williams coming out of the backfield... as well as seeing some two TE sets with Desmond Clarke and McMicheal (a new twist not on any game tapes)... I think you'll have your defensive hands full, even without Chambers, Gadsden, and Feidler... JMHO

We lost to KC because:
a) we overlooked them
b) cover 2 sucks when you are going up against guys like Gonzalez
c) we couldn't get any pressure on their QB

However, we have been getting tons of pressure on the QB after that game, and if Mike Williams doesn't play on Sunday, expect to see Bledsoe on the ground a lot on Sunday.

How can anyone say the Bill's offense looks unstoppable? They beat the Jets, the Vikings and the Texans! The only teams they have played with a winning record have beaten them - Oakland & Denver! Oh and one more interesting fact; The Bills have not had 2 wins in a row this season - and they won last week! So....they are evidently due for another loss, anyway.
And if they "abandon the run early" I say look for Taylor, Madison and Surtain to all have a great day! Plus I don't think alot of people outside of Fin fans have actually paid much attention to the fact that Thomas has learned how to defend the passing game pretty well

Feelno... I could see what your saying IF the bills fans where the only one saying it AND the stats didnt prove it....but

EVERYONE- has been saying how awesome our offense is. Against the top 5 defenses we scored 31+

BTW: Here is the stats

Bledsoe- #ONE
Moulds- #ONE
Price- #THREE
Henry- #NINE
REMIERSMA- #FIVE

and a awesome O-line

I've decided to stop posting, they don't get it. Call the game now. Buffalo is going to win 49-3. Our secondary is going to play at the level of a poor college team. Jason Taylor is going to decide that he just doesn't want anymore sacks. I know, Mike Williams is going to limp his ass on the field, and STILL dominate because he is that good. Your corners, who have yet to make an INT, will suddenly remove their heads from their asses and make 5. Not to mention your front 7 will suddenly play like the 2000 Ravens. Lastly, I'm guessing every player on our team will drop every pass that isn't picked. Thats what you all expect is going to happen, right?

"BTW: Here is the stats

Bledsoe- #ONE
Moulds- #ONE
Price- #THREE
Henry- #NINE
REMIERSMA- #FIVE

and a awesome O-line"

Whats this? #ONE in what? Catching passes, recieving yards, wiping his ass? Gotta be less vague than that. How about this. The # 1 offense in the league is actually the Raiders......

i thought a funny stat was that ur offense hasnt scored more points then what ur defense has given up! but that doesnt really matter now does it??? 4.7 avg yards per carry sounds like a good match up for ricky!! over 700 yards given up on the ground in 6 games.

Back
Top Bottom