Who Will Win AFC EAST and Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Will Win AFC EAST and Why?

Not the Dolphins, Bills and Jets thats for sure.

Dolphins because I think the defense is going to be good and Ronnie is going to be great and have a break out season.

I am a Gemini so I am allowed two votes.

Realist: Miami if they can get Dante up and running in a hurry.

Homerist: Jets because they are my team and I said so.

BZ

Donte Whitner said:

I hate to say this but.... right now the Patriots are still the team to beat :mad: No one has knocked them of thier perch yet...with that said I do believe Miami can win the division as long as injuries don't kick in...last year the gap closed on the patriots, it's just a matter of time now...I know you think I'm being a hommer and all that jazz..last year we missed it (the playoffs) by one game...again it's just a matter of time...BTW Donte, You need to answer you're own question, being a Bills fan, who do you think will win the AFC east???..and why????:confused:

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

I hope you're a realist...:evil:

Donte Whitner said:

The Bills will win the AFC East because they have the best oiffensive line and QB's in the division. I just don't think Miami's or New Englands weak linebackers and defensive line, match up well with the Buffalo's offensive line and running game. Not to mention Buffalo's coaching staff will be able to out scheme any of the other 3 teams when they meet. I really think Losman has more talent than any of the other QB's in the AFC East, it just needs to be unleashed.

It's obvious this poster isn't here to tell us why he thinks the Bills will win the AFC East. He's just here so we can pick Miami and he can argue against that. How many folks will take the bait??????????

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

I respect your answer and hope you're right. I also agree that it will depend on how well Daunte bounces back!

The pats and Dolphins will be in the race to win the divison..I think the fins will win..not because im a dolphin fan, but i see the dolphins strong on defense and a good offense..Pats will be in a dog fight for the divison with their Defense and tom brady healthy.. but the Fins will come out on top this year in the AFC east

im going to go with the dolphins obviously, but not just because i love the dolphins but i really feel that this is the year and with all the offseason additions and loss of players by the rest of the afc east that it really leaves the dolphins to take the division....nick saban did an excellent job his first year so i can only expect to see an even better year in his 2nd year...not only do i feel confident in my fins but i feel that the players also feel very confident about next year. chris chambers has already made super bowl expectations, every new addition that we have aquired have said that we are on the uprise and to expect big things, daunte says his going to be ready and lead this team, and also crowder has made remarks on how he believes that we are deff a playoff team and a SB caliber team as well.....im just hoping that everything goes according to planned and that the dolphins make their mark by taking the east

I think we have a good chance of winning the East, but it won't be easy. The Pats did lose some key players, but the Pats are still the Pats. Aslong as they have BB and Brady anyway. Our defense should be better then last year and we finally got ourselves a "real" QB. The key to us winning the East or not will depend on how many games Culpepper plays in.

The Pats win the AFC East again

Because the have the best HC, QB and are overall the better team.
If they can remain reasonably heathly they'll also win the Super Bowl.:D

You started this thread, at least you should give us youre thougths to it.. Donte, You need to answer you're own question, being a Bills fan, who do you think will win the AFC east???..and why????:confused: part 2

or can't you say ??

BBsuck said:
I hate to say this but.... right now the Patriots are still the team to beat :mad: No one has knocked them of thier perch yet...with that said I do believe Miami can win the division as long as injuries don't kick in...last year the gap closed on the patriots, it's just a matter of time now...I know you think I'm being a hommer and all that jazz..last year we missed it (the playoffs) by one game...again it's just a matter of time...BTW Donte, You need to answer you're own question, being a Bills fan, who do you think will win the AFC east???..and why????:confused:
Miami is not even close to NE's level, Not many teams in the league are.

MR NFLFAN said:
The Pats win the AFC East again

Because the have the best HC, QB and are overall the better team.
If they can remain reasonably heathly they'll also win the Super Bowl.:D
Exactly, i wish they wouldn't but they will.

Back
Top Bottom