Who will win the division and how many teams from the division will make the playoffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who will win the division and how many teams from the division will make the playoffs?

According to this "logic", wouldn't this mean that Ryan is aging and couldn't maintain his performance while Brady was reinvigorated in the 2nd half and helped lead his offense to an epic comeback?

BTW, nice aqua and coral sunglasses. I used to have a pair like that back in the day until they were crushed by the weight of reality.

To be fair, you thought Adam Gase was a fraud. Shows how much you truly know about the NFL. I'll let you and many a Dolfan know how wrong you are about this team when we are on top at the end of the regular season. Coaching has held the talent of this club back for years, that is no longer an issue. The Miami Dolphins are one of the best teams in this league with a great 53, it's just the coaching that has been a major problem. I knew getting rid of Queasy Joe and inserting Gase would pay huge dividends, but, not everyone is as wise as me I guess lol. Last year was only the beginning...

And Melty just choked, had nothing to do with age. But Brady reaching the magic age of 40 on August 3rd, that is significant. Sure, he could continue to remain healthy and continue to do unprecedented things. Or he could regress like every other QB in the history of mankind does when they hit that milestone. We will find out soon enough.

Last edited:
Even if Brady declined drastically this season, he'd still probably be better than Marino was in 1999.

And the Patriots as a whole could take a step back or two and still win the division with relative ease. That team is competing for the conference title and the Super Bowl every year. Winning the division is merely their warm up.

The Atlanta Braves also won 500 division championships in a row when I was growing up, now they suck. All dynasties come to an end, it's just a matter of time. And in football, a single hit can drastically change a teams dynamics.

Ahhhhh a reporter with that last place schedule again. So we got the Tennessee week five with two on the OL that should be PS players. Got are arsss handed to us, resulting in both being cut. But look Tennessee was fighting for there division, with 2 weeks left to go. And we got the Chargers on the road. Are the Chargers great no they are not. But if I listen to all the blow hards, Rivers is a elete QB. Even with a below average team around a elete QB they are a dangerous team to play on the road. So stop giving me this last place schedule crap, Any given year the top go's to the bottom and the bottom to the top.

Those first games last year, were brutal. The team and coaches looked out of their league. Luckily for Gase the bye week came along and helped stop the pure suckiness being put on display.

As for this year, I see a step back overall. And outside of the 6th seed, I really don't see a chance. Doesn't mean we won't see some decent Football, just a step back record wise.

Pats win the division until otherwise.

Fins make the postseason if the two lines do their job.

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Back
Top Bottom