Who wins ring 1st?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins ring 1st??

13-3 is great but you have to win in January, if you go 11-5 or 14-2 it doesn't matter. All that will matter is January and as talented as dallas is you have to be concerned w/ a few things:

-Wade Phillips, has always been a copaxh good enough to get to postseason but w/ 3 different teams has NEVER won a postseason game PLUS if Dallas struggles at all during the reg season we'll hear the Jason garrett rumors swirling.

-Bringing in problem players like Pac man Jones. This guy shouldn't be anywhere near a football field and he's already running his mouth and started a fight w/ Den in practice last week.

-Hard Knocks. If I was a Cowboy fan I'd be VERY worried watching that show. They are just talking Super Bowl and ignoring the steps it takes to get there and the camp is incredibly soft. They are not working nearly as hard as a gteam that was upset at home in the div rd should be working.

Dallas' talent MAY be able to overcome this question marks but from an outsider I see problems on the horizon. I wih your team luck, the team I hate in that division is the Giants so I'll be pulling for the other 3 teams but just some observations from an unbiased fan for you.

I agree completely with you. A regular season record is nothing without the january wins. Just look at New England. As you said, I am concerned with the team being overconfident, but I also think Hard knocks over does it to get ratings. They are not portraying the whole team. Still, i would not mind the team struggling a bit early on or the rest of preseason if it meant them taking things more seriously. One thing I have seen though is the coaches and some of the veterans telling the team and younger players to stop thinking superbowl and think of 1 game at a time, which is encouraging. Good luck on your season as well.

Back
Top Bottom