Who wins ring 1st?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who wins ring 1st??

I appreciate the optimism and he may turn out to be a good HC but please don't discuss preseason games. Teams don't gameplan in preseason, eh's not seeing the defensive gameplanning and adjustments against his O that he'll see next month.

He has coached ONE preseason game, I hope he wouldn't have any time mgmt mistakes in his 1st preseason game.

Philly hasn't won a SB but they have been in 4 title games since '01 and were very close to a 5th just 2 years ago.

If you think playing a half a game is really playing I can't help you. Dallas treated that game like a preseason game, you guys caught a huge break. Maybe you win regardless but it would have been alot more difficult.

Calling plays in a preseason game and in college at Utah State is just a little different than calling plays in the NFL in games that count.

Call me when Washington makes a Super Bowl...or stays within 40 of the Patriots.

MossOwnsSkins-1.jpg

WelkersAwesome-1.jpg

52-7:woot:

So, like I was saying. My choice is Wes Welker, former Dolphin who was had for a 2nd and 7th:hi5:.

:lol:

I'll be calling you soon enough then.

I appreciate the optimism and he may turn out to be a good HC but please don't discuss preseason games. Teams don't gameplan in preseason, eh's not seeing the defensive gameplanning and adjustments against his O that he'll see next month.

He has coached ONE preseason game, I hope he wouldn't have any time mgmt mistakes in his 1st preseason game.

Philly hasn't won a SB but they have been in 4 title games since '01 and were very close to a 5th just 2 years ago.

If you think playing a half a game is really playing I can't help you. Dallas treated that game like a preseason game, you guys caught a huge break. Maybe you win regardless but it would have been alot more difficult.

Calling plays in a preseason game and in college at Utah State is just a little different than calling plays in the NFL in games that count.

He's actually coached 2 and a third tomorrow....

It's not about the gameplanning or not. For a new coach bringing in a new system, you'd expect a learning curve with the team and QB. Preseason or not, when the starting QB is completing almost every throw, has a grasp on the system, and is making quick decisions, that is a very good sign.

So...Philly did well at the beginning of the decade? We are in the present....what have they done lately (not much with McNabb).

Like I said, the Skins will surprise a lot of people this year.

Huge meaning. We broke Shockey's leg in that game, finally giving their offense the peace and quiet to gel :D

Witnessing a potent offense, hearing what I'm hearing from players and coaches, and looking at facts is getting to me.

My Skins have basically sucked my entire memory, and I'm watching it turn around and a new era begin :woot:

Well you're clearly going to continue believing the Redskins are Super Bowl bound and that's what it's all about, so I applaud you my man. :d-day:

(Offense is potent, uhuhuhuhuh)

It's not about the gameplanning or not. For a new coach bringing in a new system, you'd expect a learning curve with the team and QB. Preseason or not, when the starting QB is completing almost every throw, has a grasp on the system, and is making quick decisions, that is a very good sign.

So...Philly did well at the beginning of the decade? We are in the present....what have they done lately (not much with McNabb).

The Skins scored like 40+ points a game in the Preseason with Spurrier a few years back. What season did they have?

Well you're clearly going to continue believing the Redskins are Super Bowl bound and that's what it's all about, so I applaud you my man. :d-day:

(Offense is potent, uhuhuhuhuh)

Thank you.....and like I said, let the shock and awe commence on 9/4 in New York.

There will be another Lombardi in DC within the next 3 years.

The Skins scored like 40+ points a game in the Preseason with Spurrier a few years back. What season did they have?

It was 38, and the 1st team offense couldn't do **** (24 points came in the 2nd half).

Plus, Spurrier shall not be named henceforth :boohoo:

Thank you.....and like I said, let the shock and awe commence on 9/4 in New York.

There will be another Lombardi in DC within the next 3 years.

It was 38, and the 1st team offense couldn't do **** (24 points came in the 2nd half).

Plus, Spurrier shall not be named henceforth :boohoo:

Dan Snyder? Is that you?

It's PRESEASON, wait until they start playing games for real before you crown Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell. Campbell and the QBs played well in uor first 2 games last preseason too. It's preseason, the only thing you can take out of it is good health- the rest is meaningless.

What has Philly done lately? 2 years ago they nearly made the NFC Title Game which was alot more than Washington did last year.

Dan Snyder? Is that you?

I wish...

It's PRESEASON, wait until they start playing games for real before you crown Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell. Campbell and the QBs played well in uor first 2 games last preseason too. It's preseason, the only thing you can take out of it is good health- the rest is meaningless.

What has Philly done lately? 2 years ago they nearly made the NFC Title Game which was alot more than Washington did last year.

I understand that its preseason (and they played like **** last year). Preseason is not a pure indicator for the regular season, but it certainly is not meaningless.

The Eagles lost in the divisional round....big deal. We lost in the wild card round last year and the divisional round 2 years before that.

I don't know why everyone is so hyped up on Philly.

I wish...

I understand that its preseason (and they played like **** last year). Preseason is not a pure indicator for the regular season, but it certainly is not meaningless.

The Eagles lost in the divisional round....big deal. We lost in the wild card round last year and the divisional round 2 years before that.

I don't know why everyone is so hyped up on Philly.

You asked what have they done lately and lately they have won a playoff game more recently than you guys.

I honestly don't know what to expect from you guys, you guys have been an every other year team like we have in recent years except we alternate when we are good. We have been a playoff team in '02, '04 and '06 and stunk in ''03, 05 & '07 while you guys have stunk '04 & '06 and been a playoff team in '05 & '07. It's an even numbered year, you have a new coach and Snyder is back to his old ways. To me that doesn't sound like a good recipe but you never know.

You asked what have they done lately and lately they have won a playoff game more recently than you guys.

I honestly don't know what to expect from you guys, you guys have been an every other year team like we have in recent years except we alternate when we are good. We have been a playoff team in '02, '04 and '06 and stunk in ''03, 05 & '07 while you guys have stunk '04 & '06 and been a playoff team in '05 & '07. It's an even numbered year, you have a new coach and Snyder is back to his old ways. To me that doesn't sound like a good recipe but you never know.

....and we've won a playoff game more recently than Dallas, so we are better right? :rolleyes:

That logic sucks :D

And this even-numbered, odd-numbered crap....well....that's going to have to be rethought after this season :lol:

Dallas has made it 2 straight years which you haven't done and Dallas lost in the div rd after getting the NFC's top seed, you guys have been the 6th seed wach time you made your miraculous runs to the postseason.

Dallas has made it 2 straight years which you haven't done and Dallas lost in the div rd after getting the NFC's top seed, you guys have been the 6th seed wach time you made your miraculous runs to the postseason.

....and Dallas bows out as quickly as they are in. They haven't won a playoff game for over a decade. We all know how bad the 6th seed is, just ask the Steelers :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom