Who would be your wr # 6 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would be your wr # 6

I'd like to see Christion Jones become the full-time returner, and let Landry focus on WR only. So Christion Jones is my pick, has a ton of aptitude as a returner.

Hazel seems to make plays but, he does not get separation? Are we looking at Hartline 1.5?

Hazel's still young and learning. He seems like the kind of player you would risk having on the practice squad. Great if he goes unclaimed, but if someone snags him up you should be able to find another similar player out there if you need another receiver.

Hazel's still young and learning. He seems like the kind of player you would risk having on the practice squad. Great if he goes unclaimed, but if someone snags him up you should be able to find another similar player out there if you need another receiver.

With Stills out, Hazel had a chance to separate himself as the "deep threat", but Rishard Matthews has come on like a house on fire and taken that role.

And Honestly, and people may not agree, I think Rishard is the better receiver of the two . . . no not as fast, but he's a superior route runner and his rapport with Tannehill is 4 years strong. Stills may have problems earning his spot in the rotation back.

I agree, Hazel at this point is a guy you'd like to bring on the PS, but not really stressing if somebody picks him up.

With Stills out, Hazel had a chance to separate himself as the "deep threat", but Rishard Matthews has come on like a house on fire and taken that role.

And Honestly, and people may not agree, I think Rishard is the better receiver of the two . . . no not as fast, but he's a superior route runner and his rapport with Tannehill is 4 years strong. Stills may have problems earning his spot in the rotation back.

I agree, Hazel at this point is a guy you'd like to bring on the PS, but not really stressing if somebody picks him up.

I don't think there's any question Mathews is better than Hazel. I'm not even sure Hazel is faster. Both were listed with 4.4 times prior to their drafts.

I don't think there's any question Mathews is better than Hazel. I'm not even sure Hazel is faster. Both were listed with 4.4 times prior to their drafts.

I was saying I think Matthews is better than Stills and Stills should not just be given the his spot back . . . that needs to be earned. No question he's better than Hazel.

I was saying I think Matthews is better than Stills and Stills should not just be given the his spot back . . . that needs to be earned. No question he's better than Hazel.

That's bold. Not saying you're right/wrong or that I agree/disagree, as we've yet to see either with true production in real game time, but that's bold. :up:

I get it now. I misread it the first time. I think Mattews, Landry and Jennings can hold down the fort until Stills and Parker are full speed. Once healthy I would prefer for Jennings to be the fifth option due to his age and future, but that's not going to happen.

As far as the sixth wr spot goes, I really have a hard time justifying keeping a sixth unless it's an elite kick returner (such as Cordarrelle Patterson) or a young player with too much talent to risk having on a practice squad and I'm not sure we can add one of those types of receivers.

Thus far, Stills has had much better hands than Matthews in regular season games though... not denying Matthews talent, but he's had his fair share of drops during games...

i wouldn't keep 6 WRs if everyone is healthy. simply no need. i'd rather hold on to Tony Lippett and develop him. you'd be getting half a WR with him anyway.

Like many have said no reason to keep a sixth receiver. Our sixth guys like most teams can be signed from a practice squad at any time

Back
Top Bottom