Who would be your wr # 6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would be your wr # 6

We still have 2 preseason games for one of these guys to separate themselves. I'm hoping Preston impresses but if I had to put money down right now would bet on Hazel. Long term, any 6th WR is kicking to the PS once Parker is healthy.

A conversation no one is having is who our #3 te is. That's a spot that could get some serious play if Cameron goes down at any point. I'm pulling for Stoneburner.

We still have 2 preseason games for one of these guys to separate themselves. I'm hoping Preston impresses but if I had to put money down right now would bet on Hazel. Long term, any 6th WR is kicking to the PS once Parker is healthy.

A conversation no one is having is who our #3 te is. That's a spot that could get some serious play if Cameron goes down at any point. I'm pulling for Stoneburner.
The third TE could not be on our roster right now.

We were kicking around that topic the other night in chat and that definitely could be a position that sees a guy make the team and then is subsequently cut as a better option shows up after all the teams make their cuts.

I still got Arthur Lynch as the #3 guy for now: A. He was a 5th round pick made by Dennis Hickey B. He's the best blocker out of the group C. If the worry is Cameron going down, I believe the team feels confident enough in Dion Sims to take over that role and would like to have a solid blocking TE as the backup.

Still, the position is CLEARLY up for grabs and anybody could snag it at this point, but yea, I definitely think this could be a situation where when the season starts, none of these guys are on the team.

I'd also imagine their will be PS interest for keeping a TE from this group.

Hartline or Bess :lol:

Seriously, if Parker and Stills are healthy, we don't need six. I would just take whoever are the best special teamers, whatever position they play.

Too easy. Whichever one has the best combo of blocking and red zone capabilities.

I wish mbt an freeman would show a little bit of talent so we could get a better grasp of what we have

Exactly hard to really evaluate these receivers when you have two crap QBs throwing to them in preseason. Those guys are too busy throwing lame ducks or balls to the opposing defenders.

Exactly hard to really evaluate these receivers when you have two crap QBs throwing to them in preseason. Those guys are too busy throwing lame ducks or balls to the opposing defenders.

Man them guys dropped too many damn passes on Thursday.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

The other return guy who missed the Thursday night game due to a minor injury is Christion Jones from Alabama (yes, he comes with a recommendation from Saban). I don't know how good he is but interesting to see if he gets playing time in the next game. He looked safe at catching the ball at the TC sessions I attended.

Whichever wr makes the team will not be here for their receiving ability. It'll be based off their special teams play.

Back
Top Bottom