Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would have thought that MArk Sanchz would help lead Miami to a win lol

Sanchez was not better . the offense did very little with him. If bradford did not get hurt we probably lose
i disagree. They weren't moving it w Bradford after the first Q. WHen Sanchez went in I was bummed because I liked how Bradford was playing at that point - ****ty. I noticed the Eagles WRs had like 4 catches between them all. Eagles could only throw dunks to backs and TEs.

Yeah Jordan Matthews was quiet who the hell did we have coveting him ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was ecstatic as soon as I saw Sanchez with his helmet on. I wasn't disappointed either. Throwing at his WR's backs. Tripping up with his RB's. Sanchez gonna Sanchez.

Soon as Sanchez came on the EAgles could do nothing. Eagle fans better hope and pray that Bradford is ok. Not a pretty win but its a win and at least we didnt get blowed out again. I personally just cannot wait for the season to end.
I wish we could give Philly back Lazor.

what game were you watching? as soon as Sanchez came on he brought energy to that lifeless offense that had sputtered since the beginning of the game. He threw a strike to Austin who couldn't get his feet in(Austin would kill this team), he then threw another TD and it was called back. On the INT Austin didn't even look for the ball and stopped his route then on the final drive Austin is wide open and Sanchez makes a great decision and pass and Aiston just keeps running.

Mark played fine, he'll get blamed but he instantly brought energy to that O and gave his team a chance. Bradford kept Miami and in(and the Miami D which won the game for you), your QB wasn't good again and you are going to bash a backup that came in late and started moving the ball up and down the field?

w/ all this said I give your team a ton of credit and the coach a ton of credit. Miami quit early in the season and they were presented w/ another opportunity to quit which I thought they would but your HC rallied this team. VERY impressive by him and your team.

Austin helped the Dolphins win that game. He was horrible.

2908875-1.jpg

what game were you watching? as soon as Sanchez came on he brought energy to that lifeless offense that had sputtered since the beginning of the game. He threw a strike to Austin who couldn't get his feet in(Austin would kill this team), he then threw another TD and it was called back. On the INT Austin didn't even look for the ball and stopped his route then on the final drive Austin is wide open and Sanchez makes a great decision and pass and Aiston just keeps running.

Mark played fine, he'll get blamed but he instantly brought energy to that O and gave his team a chance. Bradford kept Miami and in(and the Miami D which won the game for you), your QB wasn't good again and you are going to bash a backup that came in late and started moving the ball up and down the field?

w/ all this said I give your team a ton of credit and the coach a ton of credit. Miami quit early in the season and they were presented w/ another opportunity to quit which I thought they would but your HC rallied this team. VERY impressive by him and your team.

such a puke post.

sanchez looked exactly like he always looked. he can make plays, moves the ball well at times and manages to turn the ball over more times than he throws a touchdown. especially with the game on the line. i'm not going to bs and say tanne played one of his best games but he threw some strikes he threw a nice deep ball, and he made plays on third down when we had to seal the game late. the fact that you actually manage to discredit our qb play and in the same post try to tell me mark played fine is an absolute tribute to your dumb delusion with sanchez and bias when giving any sort of a backhanded compliment with a hint of opinion on qb plays.

i'm glad sanchez came in so he could be exactly who he's always been.

When Sanchez throws an INT its on the WR. But when Tannehill does it its his fault. Typical. I could be wrong but Sanchez only had 1 good drive which he threw the INT on. Otherwise his offense did nothing

Face facts...Sanchez out played Tannehill...the Dolphins outplayed the Eagles

Based upon? 1 good drive? Which ended in a turnover

It was the energy...so much energy once he got into the game...trying to put the team on his back...

It was the energy...so much energy once he got into the game...trying to put the team on his back...

Yea I enjoyed watching Murray's super excited energy as he rolled his eyes and got frustrated with Sanchez tripping him. Even the WR's for the Eagles were pissed on half the throws he made (and it was visible).

Yea I enjoyed watching Murray's super excited energy as he rolled his eyes and got frustrated with Sanchez tripping him. Were you watching the same game? Even the WR's for the Eagles were pissed on half the throws he made (and it was visible).

That because the line didn't play well, not to mention the WR and the dropped passes and the inability to get their feet down...that WR fights for the ball Jones doesn't get the INT...Sanchez can't do everything...

Back
Top Bottom