who would wanny draft at #2 honestly... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would wanny draft at #2 honestly...

Well I think dave would trade our 1st rd pick to the eagles for another 3 string qb or give our no. 2 pick to the pats for there 3rd rouc pick so we can draft another taylor whitley or jammar fletcher.

Everybody would expect Benson, but be forced to draft Johnson, OLB. He has to draft a LB. That, or Alex Barron.

He would trade all of our picks for what is in the mystery box. Then when there is nothing in the box all the other coaches would laugh and yell, "You so stupid!"

he would pick brown....he is the most boring coach ever,,,he would listen to the mock drafts and pick brown

Wannstedt would view the whole mess of a 2004 season as having happened strictly because of losing Ricky and he would, just as the entire draft world is currently doing, view the RB position as our most pressing need, and the area where we could draft someone and immediately become competitive again. He's not an absolute idiot, he's very predictable. I am thinking he would lean more toward Benson than Brown, but would end up with Brown because he's the concensus best out there, the whole "total package" thing. Wannstedt likes to find that one or two players and feature them very strongly, I believe Brown would have been that guy he could feature and he'd practically give him a Randy Ratio as far as how many times he touches the ball running or catching

Benson because he likes a back who runs with power

Back
Top Bottom