Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Jay Feidler

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Lamar Smith

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Brock Marrion

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
OK yea, the second was in the playoff game..so only four then.

1354, you keep bringing up Jay giving away the football...but you still choose to ignore what my main point is.

Yes he was injured when all the INT's started in 2000. Then he had no running game in 2001. He learned to take sacks when no one was open in the second half of the season. His int's went down to 4 in the last seven games.

I don't think he is average, 11-5 for two seasons is above average.

All three QB's should be given a fair shot at the starting job...but I do not want to see us stuck with Lucas or Cade if they prove to be worse.

I am removing myself from this conversation, you all can hash this garbage out.

its probably for the best!

Originally posted by dolfan87
tis why I am no longer discussing it 06. :D

If you don't see my name after "users browsing this forum" then I am not here. I don't lurk.

by the way i noticed nobody can see your name when you're on, the same thing with dolphan39. did you know we are considered lurkers by some? i know there is a reason for doing this, but some people don't realize that there can be a reason!;)

Originally posted by booyeah_
If everyone is going to cut down the # of INTs that weren't Jay's fault, then why not cut down the # of TDs that were caused despite of Fiedler's bad throws?

There were several passes Fiedler threw that were off target, but were still hauled in by WRs for TDs. Gadsen made an acrobatic catch against Tennessee, McKnight had to battle his way through defenders against ST. Louis, Chambers had to get both feet down in the endzone while trying to catch a lame throw by Fiedler, and against Indy Chambers made two acrobatic catches.

Thats 5 TDs that were bad throws turned into big plays thanks to the WRs. So in conclusion, yes the WRs made Fiedler look bad a few times, but they made him look good more frequently.

Gadsden did make an acrobatic catch in the end zone. Wasn't nessecarily(sp?) a bad throw. McKnight did battle his way through defenders....after he got the pass. It wasn't a bad throw. Lame throw by Fiedler against Buffalo? Whom else could have caught that ball. Good play by both. The Chambers plays from Indy, one was a jump ball. Not a bad throw. The other one was a little low, but was put in place that it couldn't have been defended. Not a bad throw.

You expect Fiedler to be perfect. This isn't Dan Marino people! Other QBs throw picks!

Any pass that the QB throws, and the receiver catches, is a perfect pass and catch.

If a Q.B. puts it only where his guy can get his hands on it, then he did his job, and in the same respect if the receiver gets his hands on it and catches it, he did his job.

Also I just want to say...I love you guys, and gals...and no I am not gay. :D

Also I just want to say...I love you guys, and gals...and no I am not gay. :D [/B]
That's cool, same here, but if you change your mind and become gay, just give me some kind of warning, maybe a drag queen avatar or something.:cool: :goof:

Re: 87

Originally posted by Jaydog57
That's cool, same here, but if you change your mind and become gay, just give me some kind of warning, maybe a drag queen avatar or something.:cool: :goof:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: 87

Originally posted by Jaydog57
this is not necessarily a laughing matter, some notification could be very beneficial. if you end up watching a game with 87, you might want to wear iron underwear or something!:D

Before you guys got into the gay stuff, I was gone say to ya 87, dont get to worked up for these 3, I dont want to say idiots , but............. They obviously have a difference of opinion and no working knowledge of the principles of the game! So let it be, I said to myself I would let it go, then I get on here today, and one of the ,I dont want to say idiots, but........................... had the audacity to call me a CLOWN because my opinion differed from theirs. Just remember, just because they're Dol-fans doesnt mean that they're part of REALITY~!

Back
Top Bottom