Who would YOU draft?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would YOU draft??

RAS25 said:
i was a cedric benson guy also . but to answer the first question i would still go with ronnie brown

You stole my response, lol

We got the Real Deal in Brown. He is smart and truely cares about the game. He worked out the whole time during his hold out and studied the playbook. That is passion for the game. He is already splitting snaps with the first team! Saban would say he has "fire" in his eyes!

popularwar said:
I think Bush is more than a running back though. He catches the ball about as much as he runs it, the guy can do everything.

Ronnie was considered the best pass-catcher in the Draft (that included recievers), and on top of also be a powerfully built, extra fast Runner, he also is a very good blocker. Bush has proven to be as good at running, and pass-catching, but he is not as good blocking....this is the guy that can do everything.

Finaddict said:
We got the Real Deal in Brown. He is smart and truely cares about the game. He worked out the whole time during his hold out and studied the playbook. That is passion for the game. He is already splitting snaps with the first team! Saban would say he has "fire" in his eyes!

fire in his eyes because of tat stripper! :rofl3:

I like the big guys....just seems to be more durable...LT is 221 lbs and yeah plays like Bush but alot bigger so it translates Bush to be a Bush third down back.....dont think he could handle the load......Barry Sanders is never going to happen again(one in a lifetime talent) so dont give me that arguement anyone.

I'd choose Bush over Peterson anyday.Vince Young is the best choice for next years draft.Him or Leinart.Peterson can't catch and Oklahoma is overrated.:tongue:

I would go with Brown over Reggie Bush, but Lendale White is a stud RB also from USC. I would take Michael Hart who was the best freshman RB last year, IMO, over Ronnie though.

AshleyJudd'sMan said:
I'd choose Bush over Peterson anyday.Vince Young is the best choice for next years draft.Him or Leinart.Peterson can't catch and Oklahoma is overrated.:tongue:

I heard Leinart stayed out of this years draft becuase he didn't want to be picked up by San Fran or Miami............ if he doesn't wanna come hear I definately Don't want him hear :shakeno:

No brainer...a guy who is fast but weighs LESS than RW does now...or a guy whose big and fast....easy..Bush better hit the Steriods or he wont be an NFL rb..:lol:

..and for the record Adrian Peterson will be a MUCH better NFL player than Bush.

D-Rock said:
I heard Leinart stayed out of this years draft becuase he didn't want to be picked up by San Fran or Miami............ if he doesn't wanna come hear I definately Don't want him hear :shakeno:

Actually Pete Carroll called Saban, Mike Nolan, and Crennel, and they all told them that they were not gonna take him.

djfresh47 said:
Actually Pete Carroll called Saban, Mike Nolan, and Crennel, and they all told them that they were not gonna take him.
oohh word

Back
Top Bottom