Who would YOU draft?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would YOU draft??

On topic: I was NEVER a Benson guy...I always wanted Ronnie. Look at Benson now...the guy is already a knightmare and he has'nt even gotten paid yet...what do you think he'll be like when he has 20 million in the bank.

I'd take Ronnie over Bush everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. Ronnie is the best all-around back. Bush is an exciting player but, he reminds me a little too much of a faster Eric Metcalf...I think his size will be an extreme liability in the NFL.

A few comments on what I saw in this thread:

Vince Young? It is only my opinion but he will never be a winning NFL Q.B. The guy is way too one dimensional.

Adrian Peterson is a nice runner but he runs too upright for my liking. I think the guy will get the crap beaten out of him in the NFL. I see him having a career like Eddie George. Very good for a couple of years but loses it quickly because he is so beaten up.

Brown is better then Bush end of story, Brown is bigger and just as fast. Brown is more NFL ready then Bush, I say this because he is heavier. That was the knock on Cadillac this draft, that he was too small but Bush is even smaller then Cadillac plus he splits time just like Cadillac did

Brown, i think he is a bit bigger then Bush...But Bush is amazing. I get to see him just about every week. Im living in PAC 10 country!

WestVirginiaFan said:
Cedric Beson is who i would have selected...

Benson is a jerk and he is confirming it right now to the whole country. I hope the Bears stick to their take it or leave it offer. Let Benson enter the draft next year and see where he is drafted. Probably somewhere between 10-15.
Benson is going to be a contractual headache for the rest of his career.

D-Rock said:
I heard Leinart stayed out of this years draft becuase he didn't want to be picked up by San Fran or Miami............ if he doesn't wanna come hear I definately Don't want him hear :shakeno:

Yeah, if Leinart is lucky he'll get to play (and live) in Cleveland or Detroit the rest of his career.
I'm sure those 2 cities have much more to offer than Miami or San Fran.:rofl3:

unifiedtheory said:
On topic: I was NEVER a Benson guy...I always wanted Ronnie. Look at Benson now...the guy is already a knightmare and he has'nt even gotten paid yet...what do you think he'll be like when he has 20 million in the bank.

I'd take Ronnie over Bush everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. Ronnie is the best all-around back. Bush is an exciting player but, he reminds me a little too much of a faster Eric Metcalf...I think his size will be an extreme liability in the NFL.

A few comments on what I saw in this thread:

Vince Young? It is only my opinion but he will never be a winning NFL Q.B. The guy is way too one dimensional.

Adrian Peterson is a nice runner but he runs too upright for my liking. I think the guy will get the crap beaten out of him in the NFL. I see him having a career like Eddie George. Very good for a couple of years but loses it quickly because he is so beaten up.

Its a lot closer than most on here are giving credit for, but i'd go with Ronnie too. But Bush is without a doubt the most electifying player ive ever seen in college, but that doesnt always translate into NFL success. I think Bush will be a top back in the NFL once he adds some weight but Ronnie's more of the prototype NFL RB.

As for calling Vince Young one dimensional, I personally think UT's offensive playbook & lack of big play recievers are a big reason why Vince hasnt had the chance to showcase his arm much. If Vince had Roy, Sloan Thomas, and B.J Johnson for a full season he would be one of the top QB prospects to ever come out of college. Unfortunately those players were gone by the time Vince was named the full time starter and the UT passing game has become non-existent since. Vince has tremendous arm strength and great touch on the ball, he just needs the recievers to compliment.

Reggie Bush is a very quick back, but he lacks size in a serious way. He may have to put on weight at the NFL level to withstand the pounding which may or may not slow him down. Ronnie on the other hand is quick and has ideal size. He has the recieving ability to catch 100 passes. I like Reggie Bush.....as a college player. I love Ronnie Brown as an NFL player. If Peterson can show some recieving ability and get his pad level lowered he will be better than ALL of them.

how tall is Bush??

Nicky Napoleon said:
Reggie is 6'0 200 lbs
just 33 pounds seperate Bush from Brown...... Bush can beef up and according to their the same height.

D-Rock said:
if both came out the same year and you had the top pick who would you draft.... a Ronnie Brown or Reggie Bush (running back for USC)

Me....... I would have drafted Reggie Bush but would be happy with either. :cool:

Ronnie Brown, easily. Reggie Bush will not be an everydown runner in the NFL. He lacks the ability to run in between the tackles, and even at USC, he doesn't get the football 20-25 times a game on the ground. I believe Bush's best position in the NFL will actually be as a wide receiver.

D-Rock said:
just 33 pounds seperate Bush from Brown...... Bush can beef up and according to their the same height.

But the difference is that when Bush puts on 33 pounds he loses that lightning quickness. Then he is just like every other average RB.

Bush won't get drafted has a RB he is too small he will be a reciever in the nfl

Back
Top Bottom