Who would you guys like to have as miamis QB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you guys like to have as miamis QB?

Who would you like to have for QB?

• Micheal Vick

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Chad Pennington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donovan Mcnabb

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dante Culpepper

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Carson Palmer

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Matt Haselback

• AJ Feleey

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Alex Smith

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Drew Bledsoe

• Byron Leftwich

• Ben Rothlisberger

• Other(explain)

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
I picked other because I think it would be David Carr. I know he isn't going to be the most popular pick, but I think he is going to jump into stardom this year and will be there for a long time. For the near future I would probably go with Manning, but he is getting older and Carr will be around longer.

brad_finfan#23 said:
IF we could have him i would defenitly choose micheal vick,,imagine him and ronnie brown in the same backfield,,,but hey i can dream right,lol

I always wanted a QB who can't throw. What a great idea. :shakeno:

i said other because i want miami to finally find a franchise qb again and one that will make his name as a miami dolphin and truly take over where marino left off.

sports24/7 said:
I picked other because I think it would be David Carr. I know he isn't going to be the most popular pick, but I think he is going to jump into stardom this year and will be there for a long time. For the near future I would probably go with Manning, but he is getting older and Carr will be around longer.

I would have to agree, IF they crap canned Chris Palmer. He severly hurts that O, more then any single player. They got a very very talented WR, who doesnt even get utilized to his full potential. Until Palmer is gone, that O will continue to stink. Dont mean to rain on your parade about this year, but Palmer pretty much is a mor0n.

Daunte Culpepper. Not just because he went to UCF, but he's a stud and I don't think he's gonna miss a beat without Randy Moss there anymore. In a year or two though I might want to change my vote to Byron Leftwich. That guy has a lot of potential.

Who picked ALex Smith and Carson Palmer....wow over Peyton or Mcnabb or Culpepper?!!

I didn't see the name DAN MARINO as one of the choices. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom