Who would you HATE to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you HATE to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
What players would you hate to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

I would hate to see the Jets draft Reggie Bush or Linehart...

I would hate to see the Bills draft DT Ngata or Mathias Kiwanuka...

I would hate to see the Pats draft any first round CB/S... especially Jimmy Williams or Bing/LaRon Landry...

Nasty said:

I would hate to see the Pats draft any first round CB/S... especially Jimmy Williams or Bing/LaRon Landry...

Any U of Miami Player.
I'm tired of having to hate the guys after following them through college.

Besides that I REALLY don't want the Jets to get Linehart.

Nasty said:

I really dont care. i am only interested in who we draft

Whitedolphin54 said:
I really dont care. i am only interested in who we draft

oh come on... you arnt concerned with how our division rivals improve themselves this offseason??

Nasty said:
oh come on... you arnt concerned with how our division rivals improve themselves this offseason??

Well I think its fair to say whoever the Bills draft will be a bust anyway :lol:

Bills-Mercedes Lewis/ Rod Wright
Patriots-Lendale White, Chad Greenway, Darnell Bing
Jets- Matt Leinart, Laurence Maroney

As long as Tom Donahoe is the GM of the Bills i'm not worried about them doing anything of significance, Herm Edwards is gonna be on the hot seat next seaon, and Belicheck is the best coach in the league. I think the Jets are more likely to go with a running back than a Qb atleast in the 1st rd, Patriots have secondary problems but their linebackers are not getting any younger. The Bills took Kevin Everett in the 3rd rd last year, but a stud like Lewis would be the best weapon to give Losman.

if the jets got either USC guy i'd be annoyed. However, they will probably get there hands on one of them. As for the pats, i don't have a clue who they'd get. I would dislike the bills to get one of the stellar DT's. but i can live with that.

PatsSuck456 said:
I only care about who this team drafts.

bad attitude. you need to be worried about jets getting leinart or bush. either one of those two players will be a HUGE upgrade for them.

i dont want the jets getting either one of these two players.

thats why the jets need to start winning games. i want them to finish 6-10 so they can't get either USC star.

jets will probably go with bush cause they haven't given up on chad yet.
my jets friend up here is actively rooting for them to lose every game so they can get #5 in their backfield.

and i dont want Kiwi on either of three teams cause he goes to my school and i would hate to root against him if he was on any one of these three teams.

i would hate to see aj hawk ..matt leinart ..jimmy williams ..haloti ngata ..reggie bush ..chad greenway or any frenso state player(****ing patriots) in an opposing jersey

id love to see the jets pick up leinart if we dont even THINK OR CONSIDER him or a GOOD QB so we can watch him burn us ******* every year for 10-15 yrs n regret not picking him up!!!!!!! i can't expect anything good from our team as far as qb cuz as we have seen, it isn't something that hashappened in over a decade.

If there is a QB to be had and we don't try, I'f be pissed. But if they went to a division rival that would smart worse.

Back
Top Bottom