Who would you HATE to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you HATE to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

dude, its a lock, that lienhart or reggie bush will be in that ugly green and white uni next year.

who cares really?

they can draft whomever.
we will draft whomever.

i have more faith in saban to get the right guy, then herman does in himself getting the right guy.

however, i would hate to see them get a potential "franchise" quarterback. i guess bush is prob. the best rb gamebreaker prospect to come out in years (well actually he reminds me ALOT of JOHN AVERY, albeit way more productive) but its hit or miss with backs, more than qb's i guess.

death7star said:
bad attitude. you need to be worried about jets getting leinart or bush. either one of those two players will be a HUGE upgrade for them.

i dont want the jets getting either one of these two players.

thats why the jets need to start winning games. i want them to finish 6-10 so they can't get either USC star.

jets will probably go with bush cause they haven't given up on chad yet.
my jets friend up here is actively rooting for them to lose every game so they can get #5 in their backfield.

and i dont want Kiwi on either of three teams cause he goes to my school and i would hate to root against him if he was on any one of these three teams.

Im kinda rooting for the yets too so they dont draft DaBrick DeAngelo Williams Jon Scott etc unbelivable eh? :lol:

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Im kinda rooting for the yets too so they dont draft DaBrick DeAngelo Williams Jon Scott etc unbelivable eh? :lol:
you go to Memphis?

the jets cant draft leinhart they cant afford him look at thier cap next year, they would have to cut half their roster and not bring back abraham

the ravens are the big team that needs him, texans if they let carr go and arizona is a slam dunk but will he pull a manning and not want to play for arizona

Bonedoc7777 said:
the ravens are the big team that needs him, texans if they let carr go and arizona is a slam dunk but will he pull a manning and not want to play for arizona

Why the hell not? They have one of the best young set of WRs... :confused:

When Manning rejected the Chargers... their offense was pathetic and had absolutly no talent other than LT... No Gates, no McCardell...

yeah, i think that arizona may not be a attractive place to play

I don't want the Jets to get either USC guy but I think they will get Bush because of their cap situation.
I don't want to see a stud LT or Ngata or Wright from Texas to go to the Bills.
And the only players I don't want to see in a Pats uniform are Laurence Maroney and AJ Hawk.

footballer said:
dude, its a lock, that lienhart or reggie bush will be in that ugly green and white uni next year.

who cares really?

they can draft whomever.
we will draft whomever.

i have more faith in saban to get the right guy, then herman does in himself getting the right guy.

however, i would hate to see them get a potential "franchise" quarterback. i guess bush is prob. the best rb gamebreaker prospect to come out in years (well actually he reminds me ALOT of JOHN AVERY, albeit way more productive) but its hit or miss with backs, more than qb's i guess.

I think Laurence Maroney has a pretty good chance of going to the Jets, I don't think they'll go QB in rd 1, but I do think they'll bring one in on the 1st day and wait and see what goes on with Pennington.

I dont want to see the Jets get Bush. That guy scares me.

Nasty said:
What players would you hate to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

I would hate to see the Jets draft Reggie Bush or Linehart...

I would hate to see the Bills draft DT Ngata or Mathias Kiwanuka...

I would hate to see the Pats draft any first round CB/S... especially Jimmy Williams or Bing/LaRon Landry...

You answered it for us already. I would say Mario Williams for the Bills too.

SMadison29 said:
You answered it for us already. I would say Mario Williams for the Bills too.

Didnt mean to answer the question... :tongue:

Those were just the guys that I would hate regularly seeing on the other side of the ball...

I agree with the topic post. Its not so much who drafts who, I am more afraid that the Jets trade for rivers. I would crap my pants the second I got word

Nasty said:
What players would you hate to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

I would hate to see the Jets draft Reggie Bush or Linehart...

I would hate to see the Bills draft DT Ngata or Mathias Kiwanuka...

I would hate to see the Pats draft any first round CB/S... especially Jimmy Williams or Bing/LaRon Landry...

I agree with those. Especially Leinhart and Bush.

Back
Top Bottom