Who would you HATE to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you HATE to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

Jets drafting Leinart. That would really hurt us IMO.

PassRush said:
I agree with the topic post. Its not so much who drafts who, I am more afraid that the Jets trade for rivers. I would crap my pants the second I got word

ya... I would be more worried about that than them drafting Leinhart...

4 QB's we could get, depedning on circumstances that would do great here IMO, or at least be worht taking a gamble on.

Brees
Rivers
leinart
Quinn.

I'll take either 4, and we have a shot at at least 2, depending ont he situation. (Our draft pick right now, if I'm not mistaken, is top 5. Now, we've been playing so good, and believe it or not, we could have 1 loss!!! Even though we've had no business being in some games, well, thats the NFL sometimes. ANy given sunday) Rivers or brees will be gone in SD. My money is on brees honestly. They spent the #1 #1 on rivers, expecting him to be the future. Brees had a couple of great years, and deserves the spot, but if they miss the playoffs (and with the NFC west this year, its a possibility although I feel their the best team in AFC. Strengh of schedule, it makes champions in collge, and in the nfl. Look at past years)

Depending on the draft, we may have a chance at leinart. I feel if we have the #5 pick or higher ,or can trade up to that spot, we get him. If not, hope quinn declares, although from what everybodys reporting, not likely. After that, young. Hes better than vick IMO. Great runner, and unlike vick (except against Miami) hes a PASSER

Excuse the use of the ()'s.

Nasty said:
I would hate to see the Bills draft DT Ngata or Mathias Kiwanuka...
I doubt we draft anyone who's last name buffalonians can't pronounce or spell. Why do you think they got rid of Lebeau and kept Gray?

djfresh47 said:
Bills-Mercedes Lewis/ Rod Wright
Patriots-Lendale White, Chad Greenway, Darnell Bing
Jets- Matt Leinart, Laurence Maroney

As long as Tom Donahoe is the GM of the Bills i'm not worried about them doing anything of significance, Herm Edwards is gonna be on the hot seat next seaon, and Belicheck is the best coach in the league. I think the Jets are more likely to go with a running back than a Qb atleast in the 1st rd, Patriots have secondary problems but their linebackers are not getting any younger. The Bills took Kevin Everett in the 3rd rd last year, but a stud like Lewis would be the best weapon to give Losman.
Other than Mike Williams and Josh Reed, TD has had a great draft. Drafting players was never his problem, hiring a yes ma'am for a coach is.

Justasportsfan said:
Other than Mike Williams and Josh Reed, TD has had a great draft. Drafting players was never his problem, hiring a yes ma'am for a coach is.

The following players can be added to the list of players that were drafted by TD is the first three rounds but are not playing that well:

Tim Anderson
Ryan Denney
Coy Wire
Ron Edwards

TD has had trouble filling the spots on the DL and OL. The Bills are weak at DL overall and TD has drafted enough to fill two teams. Is it the players? coaching? team chemistry? who knows, but many picks have been used and it doesn't seem to be working.

The best two players on the DL that he drafted are Schoebel and Kelsay. Both were pretty high 2nd round picks and both are just average IMO (although both appear to be better than Matt Roth).

He drafts haven't been failures, but I would not call them great either.

Nasty said:
What players would you hate to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

I would hate to see the Jets draft Reggie Bush or Linehart...

I would hate to see the Pats draft any first round CB/S... especially Jimmy Williams or Bing/LaRon Landry...

same hear that would suck

I live in Memphis and have been watching DeAngeo Williams for 4 years now. The guy is going to be very good in the NFL. He is very small but weighs 217. A very good receiver out of the backfield to. He is like #5 on all time rushing list and just set the all time record for combined yards.

Finland said:
If there is a QB to be had and we don't try, I'f be pissed. But if they went to a division rival that would smart worse.

I am not bothered about any quarterback in this draft... the jets getting bush is more scairy backs have more chance of producing imediately than QB's... not saying I want them too...

Houston selects - Reggie Bush with the first
Miami selects Mat Leinart

wouldnt mind after that..

Nasty said:
What players would you hate to see the Jets/Bills/Pats draft?

I would hate to see the Jets draft Reggie Bush or Linehart...

I would hate to see the Pats draft any first round CB/S... especially Jimmy Williams or Bing/LaRon Landry...

I agree with all those

Back
Top Bottom