who would you like to see against greenbay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would you like to see against greenbay

fiedler or lucas against greenbay?

• lucas

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • fiedler

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Re: LOL D-06 why?

Originally posted by Oliver
... does it say, "Bob Griese" under my name? I didn't put that there. Help please!

Oliver...

It means you have reached Bob Griese status. Go to user CP and click on profile. There is an option which lets you change what is said under your name. I think when you get 500 posts, they automatically give you Bob Griese.

In that case is there any way to set it up so the denver "fans" over here get "Jack Tatum" in their titles in honor of their Assassin-like punk DB. :D

well....I want to win period....don't care if Lucas or Fiedler....but if even footing would be given....I tend to give Fiedler the nod at this point.

Originally posted by FFiB
well....I want to win period....don't care if Lucas or Fiedler....but if even footing would be given....I tend to give Fiedler the nod at this point.
jay will be out for a lomg time. We would be lucky if comes back for Ravens game

Jay is the name when healthly, He's lead our team to a number of great victories, even when hurt like last Sunday, which I think is simple amazing to throw like that with a broken thumb....Ray is now the man and that's who GB will see..even if Jay was coming back that week, I think I'd rather have Ray until Jay gets a least 2 weeks of practice under his belt. Jay is really rusty when he doesn't have a good 2 weeks of practice before a game. He would look like Marino in that Dallas game if he comes back too soon.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
He would look like Marino in that Dallas game if he comes back too soon.
:eek: you had to bring that up :rolleyes:

Hey D39 just making a comparison to something I know we all saw and would remember...sorry..

RAY :VS: JETS !

I see Ray Lucas in the Jets game.For 1 TheMiami Herald added that fieldler is out for 6 to 8 weeks as allways i dont believe them!
I beleive he will be out 4 weeks as expected..

DAMM this would be a great match up!

:monkey::jetssuck: :shark: :rocker:

Re: RAY :VS: JETS !

Originally posted by Dolfan0025
I see Ray Lucas in the Jets game.For 1 TheMiami Herald added that fieldler is out for 6 to 8 weeks as allways i dont believe them!
I beleive he will be out 4 weeks as expected..

DAMM this would be a great match up!

:monkey::jetssuck: :shark: :rocker:
i know, ray wants to get em back for them giving up on him!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom