Who would you trade up for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you trade up for?

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
With all of the QB and WR talk in the top 10, someone major is going to slip out of the top 10.

Once the top 10 are gone, who's the guy that you (as Miami's imaginary GM) would trade up for? For me, that guy is Joe Alt. I've seen several mocks in which he slips out of the Top 10, which to me is completely insane. He's not only the best OL in this draft - he might be the best OL in the last 4 or 5 drafts.

If the Jets are on the clock at 10, and they take Bowers...which might very well happen, if you believe Peter Schrager is as wired in to the Jets FO as he seems to be (I believe he is)...I'm on the phone with Tennessee EDIT: Minnesota.

Last edited:
With all of the QB and WR talk in the top 10, someone major is going to slip out of the top 10.

Once the top 10 are gone, who's the guy that you (as Miami's imaginary GM) would trade up for? For me, that guy is Joe Alt. I've seen several mocks in which he slips out of the Top 10, which to me is completely insane. He's not only the best OL in this draft - he might be the best OL in the last 4 or 5 drafts.

If the Jets are on the clock at 10, and they take Bowers...which might very well happen, if you believe Peter Schrager is as wired in to the Jets FO as he seems to be (I believe he is)...I'm on the phone with Tennessee.

I'm too exhausted to even guess. - LOL

I love Bowers, but it would cost too much to move up for him.

That does raise an interesting point, though. I try not to pay too much attention to what other teams do, but Miami matches up against Buffalo, the Jets and New England twice a year.

Bowers is a real weapon. Does this make DeJean more of a possibility?

If the Jets are on the clock at 10, and they take Bowers...which might very well happen, if you believe Peter Schrager is as wired in to the Jets FO as he seems to be (I believe he is)...I'm on the phone with Tennessee.
Isn’t the Titans OL in worse shape even than ours? It would be awfully costly to move up, when he’s probably one of their top if not top wanted players.

No one - trading down and getting a third round pick would be ideal. Waiting more than 100 picks after 55 is going to be torture.

I would move up a few spots for Fautanu and Bowers.

And if Miami had the ammo I would be doing my best to get Nabers.

Back
Top Bottom