Who would you trade up for? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you trade up for?

I have to chuckle. Some of you are counting your chickens before they hatch.

Miami should theoretically get 2 compensatory Thirds in 2025 for Wilkins & Hunt

But, ask yourself, which team does the league like to jerk around more than the other 31?

I have to chuckle. Some of you are counting your chickens before they hatch.

Miami should theoretically get 2 compensatory Thirds in 2025 for Wilkins & Hunt

But, ask yourself, which team does the league like to jerk around more than the other 31?
You aint lyin.

With all of the QB and WR talk in the top 10, someone major is going to slip out of the top 10.

Once the top 10 are gone, who's the guy that you (as Miami's imaginary GM) would trade up for? For me, that guy is Joe Alt. I've seen several mocks in which he slips out of the Top 10, which to me is completely insane. He's not only the best OL in this draft - he might be the best OL in the last 4 or 5 drafts.

If the Jets are on the clock at 10, and they take Bowers...which might very well happen, if you believe Peter Schrager is as wired in to the Jets FO as he seems to be (I believe he is)...I'm on the phone with Tennessee EDIT: Minnesota.

I'd happily ship a 2nd for Alt. He's as good an OT prospect as you'll see imo.

Bowers, Alt, Harrison, & Nabers all look like no brainers to me. Still wouldn't do it. This team needs cheap bodies and all the picks they can get.

Bowers would be the only real temptation for me because generational TEs only come around so often. Sinnott in the 3rd would be just fine though.

Bowers, Alt, Harrison, & Nabers all look like no brainers to me. Still wouldn't do it. This team needs cheap bodies and all the picks they can get.

Bowers would be the only real temptation for me because generational TEs only come around so often. Sinnott in the 3rd would be just fine though.

Like, if I could trade a 2025 3rd or even a 2nd to move up for any of those guys, I'd do that. Maybe more tbh, but wow, you don't see talents of this caliber in every class, and to be able to get one when you're starting at 21, it'd be very tempting - especially with Miami's FA edge, ability to sign cheap, older vets who still have 1-2 good years.

Would never trade up. Always willing to trade down. It’s a crapshoot, the draft. For the most part.

Like, if I could trade a 2025 3rd or even a 2nd to move up for any of those guys, I'd do that. Maybe more tbh, but wow, you don't see talents of this caliber in every class, and to be able to get one when you're starting at 21, it'd be very tempting - especially with Miami's FA edge, ability to sign cheap, older vets who still have 1-2 good years.

Next draft won't be so loaded. Totally fine giving some picks away next year to load up on this class, even if it costs a bit more.

A smart team would have seen this class coming and have as many picks at their disposal to fortify their walls. What I wouldn't give to have a bunch picks in the 3rd-5th this year. A goofy amount of talent will be there this time around.

Back
Top Bottom