Who's Hurt? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Hurt?

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Let's take a look!

Offense:
Mark Dixon: 6 weeks, so he will be back for the week 3 against the Bills. How will the injury hold up once he's back?

Oronde Gadsen: Same as above, what type of shape will he be in? Will he get cut w/ the improvement of the other WR's

Deon Dyer: 3 weeks , ready for opener. Will he be on the team w/ the depth at FB?

Rob Konrad: 4 weeks, ready for opener, but will he be able to catch?

Jamie Nails: Need to let him condition. Get him out of contact. Need him, to help out Wade Smith. Has to play and play well.

Defese:
Mark Royals: Stemke is on his a**. Jacksonville may tell the story on this one.

Patrick Surtain: Ready for opener. Confident he will be ok.

Eddie Moore: OUT for the YEAR. This one really hurts on two levels. LB depth and Special teams. We needed him this year.

Rob Burnett: 3 weeks / Season Opener. Will be good for depth and rotation.

Brock Marion: Need to keep him out of a few practices to rest up. Maybe sit out the game against Jacksonville.

David Bowens: Out for the YEAR. He was up and coming, good rotation and a great special teamer. This one hurts as well.

Ed Perry: Out for the YEAR: Hopefully the new guy will build continuity w/ Mare and Royals or Stemke. This guy should be snapping in his sleep. Big loss on Special teams, but I am glad the Fins found a replacement that has 16 games experience last year and no major botches. This hurts our kickers timing more than anything. But not anything that a month of practice won't fix IMO.

Overall the two big losses so far, b/c we don't get them back at all for the most part is D. Bowens and E. Moore. They would have contributed to the QUALITY depth and special teams. Dixon, is the wild card, b/c we need him back. At least this did not happen in week 5 or 6. He has 25 days to heal before it counts and then about another two weeks after. Just in time for a home game against Buffalo under the lights.

Am I happy, NO. Could it be worse, Yes. Is the season ruined, NO. Can we afford much more of this, I don't think so.

Did I miss anyone?

Well, with Dyer and Gadsden being bubble players who are being outplayed.....the offense doesn't look so bad injury-wise. Heck, we look good defensively too!!

WE'RE FINE!! :)

What I worry about is Wade Smith vs John Abraham in NY...Week 2.

Dixon is out for 3 weeks of the season?? Can you provide a link?? John Abraham will be a guy to deal with in week 2 if Dixon is out..

Did Bowens condition change? I thought he was de back in November. Are you making this sound worse than it is?

D. Bowens is out until Nov. possible to return, I'm not as worried about D, as OL..much thiner there.

Originally posted by OG54
Let's take a look!

Offense:
Mark Dixon: 6 weeks, so he will be back for the week 3 against the Bills. How will the injury hold up once he's back?

If that is the case they may hold him out the extra game as I believe the Fins have a bye the week after the Bills game, that would give him 2 extra weeks to get back inthe swing of things.

Just went BuffaloZone.com They're practically jumping up and down at Eddie Moore missing the year and MArk Dixon missing significant time.. Also stating that Us Miami fans are going to be loaded with excuses when they beat us in week 3.. :nono:.. Buffalo fans never seem to amaze me even more..

D. Bowens is out until November, but he will take a while to get back in shape and into the rotation. There is no exact link to Dixon, b/c he is week to week, so to think that he will be out 6 weeks is not far fetched. Alos, if Wade smith can handel himself against J. Abraham in week two, I agree it may be smarter to let Dixoin heel until after the Bye.

Dixon will be ready for opener, its no big deal, we will be fine.. And f*** them jills fans.. .

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Just went BuffaloZone.com They're practically jumping up and down at Eddie Moore missing the year and MArk Dixon missing significant time.. Also stating that Us Miami fans are going to be loaded with excuses when they beat us in week 3.. :nono:.. Buffalo fans never seem to amaze me even more..

Well at least we lose due to injury they lose because they stink.
They think they are going to win the East and the SB because
they added Taco to their team lol, they have as much chance to win as the Bungles. :billsbite

Becoming happy do to another teams injuries in a sign of not having full confidence in you're own team. I would be dissapointed if we beat Buffalo with them not being at full strength.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Becoming happy do to another teams injuries in a sign of not having full confidence in you're own team. I would be dissapointed if we beat Buffalo with them not being at full strength.

I wouldn't ;).

I just wouldn't mention it every other post like they do.

Back
Top Bottom