Who's Hurt? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Hurt?

I understand that 6 weeks for Dixon isn't far-fetched, but where did ya'll get that original figure? The last time I'd heard anything about his prognosis it was that he could be back for the opener, and that it is "week to week" I think he'll be back for Game 2...give him a rest against the Texans we should be able to beat them with our eyes closed.

YOu also left out Chambers Hammy and McKnight's shoulder. Just because they're practacing doesn't mean they're 100%. Players with chronic injuries like Fiedler, Chambers, Konrad, and Dixon worry me. Dixon was just saying he's 100% at the beginning of camp but I don't believe he will ever be that. Next will come his doubting himself i'm sure.

Originally posted by Sherif
YOu also left out Chambers Hammy and McKnight's shoulder. Just because they're practacing doesn't mean they're 100%. Players with chronic injuries like Fiedler, Chambers, Konrad, and Dixon worry me. Dixon was just saying he's 100% at the beginning of camp but I don't believe he will ever be that. Next will come his doubting himself i'm sure.

You're never 100% when you are playing football. Even I know that, and all I played was high school ball.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom