Who's picking the Dolphins to beat the Ravens? You may be surprised... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's picking the Dolphins to beat the Ravens? You may be surprised...

Why we WON'T beat the Ravens. They have a better QB, better RB, better o-line, better defense with a passrush and have a lot more physical players then we have.

Can't wait 'til we beat the Ravens...then certain members will go into hiding again for another 2 weeks at least.

Mark Schlereth is an idiot and so is Dr. Phin. I'm tired of Dr. Phin....you're a flicking moron and should be stoned to death slowly.

Obviously, Jake "the Snake" was high when he made his selection.

Why we WON'T beat the Ravens. They have a better QB, better RB, better o-line, better defense with a passrush and have a lot more physical players then we have.

Lemme guess...I'm sure you said similar things about the Browns, Colts, and Falcons right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a big shock. But experts opinions have no bearing on the final score.
The Ravens are still a very dangerous team. That said, I think we get the win 23-20.

Here's a roundup of NFL "experts" picks for Sunday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Miami Dolphins.

And for what it's worth...

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77650046/

As you can see, many "experts" are picking the Dolphins to win this week. Not that it really matters much, I just thought it could shine a beacon of light on all the doom & gloom forecasters around here.

I don't see much doom and gloom around here. The Dolphins wet themselves on national TV and people are pissed.

the title should read "who's picking the ravens" since we get the names of everyone who picked them and then it just says everyone else picked the dolphins

Back
Top Bottom