Who's planning to come to Buffalo in Dec?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's planning to come to Buffalo in Dec??

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
Just wondering. My site www.billszone.com will be having a big tailgate party for that game. If you are coming, just let me know and I'll give ya directions to where we TG. MOST of you are :welcome: ;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Just wondering. My site www.billszone.com will be having a big tailgate party for that game. If you are coming, just let me know and I'll give ya directions to where we TG. MOST of you are :welcome: ;)

Never again..was there last year.

It was miserably cold....yuk.

Tailgating with 10 layers of cloths just doesn't sound right either.

If the Bills play the Phins at home in september one day....I may go again.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Last year wasn't cold :shakeno:

Excuse me.....my eyeballs froze, my snot froze....I lost 6 toes to frostbite....it was miserable......

I do not travel further north than Orlando in winter time....

I think I would enjoy a snow game, but it better be snowing if it's gonna be that ****ing cold. I just don't think I could stand outside all day in that kind of weather :tongue:

I hate the cold. I saw that the temperature was 55 degrees in Tallahassee this morning where my sister lives. And I just thought, "UGH". :tongue:

And I'm just afraid the women at Buffalo would get to me before the cold anyway :lol:

Women?? How about the children of Buffalo.... :tongue:

clear.gif

Yeah, you thought it was Bobby Humphrey. But it's not.

I'll be there, regardless of the weather. It snowed in some parts of Cleveland TODAY!:drinker: :drinker:

55 and my car forgets how to start. :cry:

I have an extra winter coat if anyone of you Fla'dians want to stop in CT on the way up and borrow it ;)

I'll be there!
I live close enough and picked up a total of 8 tickets.
The fins havent lost in the last 3 times I have gone so hopefully the streak continues!
Go Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom