Who's planning to come to Buffalo in Dec?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's planning to come to Buffalo in Dec??

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
Clump i will be there

Cool, maybe Phinphreak could go too. You know how the saying goes, it's better to break 2 heads better than one. :D ...... :jk:

At least you are amongst Bills fans who know you . When you're with Clump A.K.A. the Godfather, no one will mess w/ you.

yah it should be a fun time, im going with my dad and his boss who are fin fans

it might be a lil to cold to sport only the ricky jersey, it will be underneath my jacket

D_34 - Dude, get yourself to that game. No matter how cold it may be and how superstitious I may be, with that kind of streak there's no sense in messing with it.

Would it be totally ridiculous for the fins to find a cold weather place to practice some of the time so they're not so cold and slipping all over the field, etc.?

On the good side if you're going

The airplane tickets are going to cheap (who goes to Buffalo in december??)

We can all see what snow looks/feels like.

Buffalo Wings, insult the team but can't badmouth the wings.

Hmmm, unfortunately just isn't enough motivation, I'll be in my swimming pool.

i would like to come, but im in downtown rochester.. how do i get to buffalo by bus and how much would it cost for the game?

It was funny the other day. We were looking at the news and they were showing the weather in some northern state. They were talking about it snowing or the temperature being in the 40s or something. I turned and said, "Dude, it's freaking October. Why the hell is it so cold there??" Then I thought about it and just laughed at myself. :tongue: I guess you just forget what it's like when it's so warm here all the time.

I'll be there. I go every year. Nothing like getting beer and food thrown at you. Fun time for all!!!!!

Originally posted by msbdolfan
i would like to come, but im in downtown rochester.. how do i get to buffalo by bus and how much would it cost for the game?

RTS has special shuttles from Rochester for $15.
http://www.rgrta.com/special-shuttles.html

As far as game tickets, I dunno. Maybe Clump could help you with that part of your question.

I'll be there as well..Sec. 116, Row 22, seats 6 and 7. Were you guys tailgating last Sunday Clump?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'll be there as well..Sec. 116, Row 22, seats 6 and 7. Were you guys tailgating last Sunday Clump?

There are several of us that tailgate at every game.

i think i may be in a box for the game not sure yet tho, my dad got the tickets from his boss and they have a box at the ralph. So im hoping its in the box.

I'll be at this game, clump. you still putting up some of the phinfans?
I'll be knock on your door. LOL..

I think I am going. I have already lost 4 auctions on ebay for tickets. Everyone ended when i was at work, and I lost by less than 5 bucks each time. For me it is back to the old stomping ground. That is where I went to school, and can't wait to see my fraternity house.

Back
Top Bottom