who's ready for game 7... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who's ready for game 7...

aquaattak

Old School
Reaction score
i know i am........ :D :eek: :cool: :eek: :evil: :yell: :lol: :fire: :goof: :fire:

hpg0304_040418_wade3-1.jpg

LETS GO HEAT!

CB4 is the truth.....

BRING ON THE PACERS!!

aquaattak said:
CB4 is the truth.....

Told yall...the boy is officially BACK from his injury slump! Well, he's been doing great since March, but now he's got that swagger, taking jump shots and all.

Game 7? I'm ready for game 1, cuz. :woot:

I got floor seats for Game 3(homeboy hooked it up as usual)...

Pacers are 3-0 against us for the season series :(

All I have to say, is if we can win 1 of the first 2 games at their House, we can take the series. If they don't win 1 of the first 2, I think that will be all she wrote...

LETS GO HEAT!! SET THEM PACERS ON FIRE! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

hopefully, we can steal game one...but i dont know, we lost 2 of 3 by 7 and six and the third was a blowout. BTW the single digit losses were in indiana....

SHOCK THE WORLD BABY

how the f*ck does the nba expect a team to come out of the most physical series, not to mention 7 games...and play the best team by record, after ONE night's rest? i'm not *****ing because indiana is the better team, but come on now. 11 days vs. 1 is some sh*t.

oh well, all i can say is...best of 7, not 1. hopefully we can take game 2, but all i ask for is a 5 or 6 game series.

btw, i hope this is eddie jones' last few games as a heat. he sucks under pressure.

Odom is my guy, but he is another guy who plays like a non-factor on the road. He got shut down in New Orleans by P.J., and tonight again by FOSTER.

One can only DREAM of Jermaine O'Neal going up for 13 points & 7 boards. I DREAMED of that. It came true...but unfortunately, Jamaal Tinsley had the game of his life, including pickup games at age 12. I'm not surprised at Artest busting loose, he's a great player and highly UNDERrated.

Dwyane Wade is the only guy who consistently plays well, home or away..although like any other player, every now and then he isn't going to light the place up. Caron looks like he can do it too, when healthy and when he actually takes his open shots.

It's funny because the one thing that frustrates me about Wade's game = the shots that he DOESN'T take.

Point is, if the Heat want to have a chance in this series, they are going to have to take one on the road. I think tonight was our biggest chance to steal one, and as Indiana gets back the feel for the game...they're only going to get better. We can win all of our home games, but we no longer hold the home court advantage "ticket".

Like I said, all I want is 1 or 2 wins...that would make me happy. We're a young team on the rise very fast, and all we need is ONE big man. I would run down the street butt boongy neked if Charlotte took Eddie Jones in the expansion draft. That would give us the cap space for Erick Dampier. :up:

Wade always feels that he needs to be the slasher....and every time he pulls up, he makes it, hes gotta do that much more often like you said....

Odom definitely should be taking the combo of Foster/Croshere to school, give me a break....

Brian Grant was one of the few heat players that couldve really benefited froma few days off, he needed it badly, Udonis Haslem and Malik Allen played surprisingly well in his absence.

We played an outstanding defensive game with the players we have, we have to rely on people like Tinsley and Foster to beat us, and Tinsley did.....

I think this was the best chance we will get. The pacers showed a lot of rust and the HEAT couldnt take advantage. We can only hope for our heat to shoot the lights out come thursday to have a chance at winning this series...

GO HEAT!

On a side note, my little brother got to go to this national basketball camp (dont remember the name off-hand)...anyways Ron Artest worked with all the kids on their skills and stuff, my brother got to work out with him, hes a nicer guy than you would think, knew my brother's name by the end of the camp.

I think Artest gets a bad reputation when he really doesnt deserve it. He is one of the rare players that actuelly plays D in the NBA. Anyways go Heat!!!!!!!!

I know alotta people like Artest. Artest is a good guy, but every thing he does that even LOOKS a bit out of content, he's gonna get consideration for a guy who should be in prison.

Why the hell was Artest suspended in the Boston series? He stepped onto the court and ran back, which demonstrated self-control like Barkley said.

I tend to agree with pretty much everything Charles Barkley says on TNT, even though he's stubborn(which makes the show great).

The league is aiming at guys like Artest, and that probably won't stop any time soon.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
I know alotta people like Artest. Artest is a good guy, but every thing he does that even LOOKS a bit out of content, he's gonna get consideration for a guy who should be in prison.

Why the hell was Artest suspended in the Boston series? He stepped onto the court and ran back, which demonstrated self-control like Barkley said.

I tend to agree with pretty much everything Charles Barkley says on TNT, even though he's stubborn(which makes the show great).

The league is aiming at guys like Artest, and that probably won't stop any time soon.

Sir Charles is hysterical. I couldnt stop laughing when he made a complete fool out of himself one night when Ernie and Kenny were trying to teach him the grammar lession - your vs. you're :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom