who's ready for game 7... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who's ready for game 7...

ive got to agree with TT that theyre was rust on Indys part But the Heat can play with these boyz. They just ran out of gas in the 4th. Also, there was a lot of point blank shots Haslem and Allen missed on put backs and lay ups, i guess mostly because of O'Neals shot blocking prowess. And what about Reggies Millers old a$$ hitting the dagger shot in the 4th. Done it his whole career. I love the way Artest plays d, but i get tired of seeing him including others (Augmon, Davis) hitting some off balance triple clutch reverse shots on us with someone all over him!

Punk a$$ Tinsley hitting shots he couldnt hit on PS2 set on easy.

PARTING THOUGHT......
CAN SOMEONE TELL LAMAR THAT HE IS THE BETTER PLAYER BETWEEN HIM AND FOSTER!!

TAKE HIM TO THE RACK LAMAR!!!! :yell: :yell:

And Btw, CO84, have fun at the game, give 'em hell homeboy! :evil:

It's a shame that Riles loves Eddie Jones. If Riles wasn't in our front office, Jones would've been gone from mid-season(probably in a deal with Memphis for Stromile Swift). If Eddie Jones does not get traded this offseason, all hell is gonna break out opening night in October.

Wade is a future star in the making and he seems to be playing better in the playoffs then he did during the season, the key is Miami has to get Artest in foul trouble he is the reason the Pacers are up 2-0 in the seris but Grant has done wonderful at keeping O'Neal at check. I predict Miami shocks the world by blowing out the Pacers tonight in Miami and they will take Game 4 too to make the seris 2-2 going back to Indiana

its hard to get Artest in foul trouble, if the refs know he plays hard defense and wont give Caron the call consistently.

aquaattak said:
its hard to get Artest in foul trouble, if the refs know he plays hard defense and wont give Caron the call consistently.

true, but thats the only way for him to not be a factor because he's been very good lately, unless Miami doesn't let him score but he will still play great D.

HEY, ithink we need to sign harrington to play safety for the fins, and maybe artest to play lb....talk about a cheap shot on wade....

Back
Top Bottom