Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
2007 might come down to which owner has the most to spend. Can anyone list the wealthiest NFL owners? I know which teams are worth the most, but that that won't factor in. It'll be all about who has the most money to spend.

Should be interesting.

Paul Allen
Preston Tisch
Wayne Huizenga
Robert McNair

according to forbes

BALLS DEEP said:
2007 might come down to which owner has the most to spend. Can anyone list the wealthiest NFL owners? I know which teams are worth the most, but that that won't factor in. It'll be all about who has the most money to spend.

Should be interesting.
It ain't happening, but if it does for some reason, and owners feel it will only be for one season, I think most of them will open it up. All of the NFL teams are profitable, and most are extremely profitable. Teams like Pittsburgh and Green Bay will probably put up big $$ just as likely as Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, the New York teams - and, of course, H. Wayne. Long term, no cap would destroy the NFL, so it won't happen.

But if it's a one season scenario, I think most teams will be players in spending rediculous jack if it means getting the player(s) they want.

I believe Wayne H. ranks in the top few, I know he has a hell of alot of money to dish out.

4evaFinz said:
I believe Wayne H. ranks in the top few, I know he has a hell of alot of money to dish out.
Well, starting Viacom and Waste Management alone makes him huge. Do you know he has his own 9 hole golf couse on the ocean at his house?

Oh and he just sold his Boca Resorts (Rewgistry Resort in Naples, Edgewater Beach Hotel in Naples, Naples Grand Golf Course in Naples and Pier 66 in Ft Lauderdale for a meazly 2 billion a year or so ago.

BALLS DEEP said:

Should be interesting.

By far the owner of the Seattle Seahawks..

BALLS DEEP said:
Well, starting Viacom and Waste Management alone makes him huge. Do you know he has his own 9 hole golf couse on the ocean at his house?

Oh and he just sold his Boca Resorts (Rewgistry Resort in Naples, Edgewater Beach Hotel in Naples, Naples Grand Golf Course in Naples and Pier 66 in Ft Lauderdale for a meazly 2 billion a year or so ago.

Damn... LOL!

@@@@@ said:
Paul Allen
Preston Tisch
Wayne Huizenga
Robert McNair

according to forbes

Yeah, those 4 are apparently the only billionaires.

Paul Allen is by far the richest owner in the league. Net worth of 30 Billion. If I am not mistaken, Wayne is somewhere near 2 billion

dominizzo said:
Jerry Jones is the richest owner in NFL

Why does this happen all the time here? We have people giving wrong answers as facts when the question has already been answered.

Disgustipate said:
Why does this happen all the time here? We have people giving wrong answers as facts when the question has already been answered.

The guy was on Forbes top 100 richest men in america in 1999

He owns ranches and owns a oil!!! Im not giving u wrong facts

Back
Top Bottom