Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the wealthiest owner in the NFL - 2007 uncapped season?

You would have to be both dumb and a billionaire to just buy up all the good players. The cap will be in the NFL, even if there is one year thats uncapped. So, if you did buy an allstar team, you better hope you win the Superbowl, because when the cap is back, your screwed.

DaBills4life said:
You would have to be both dumb and a billionaire

I've met a few crazy ones, but never a dumb one. So its not an issue. Also, there are no poor NFL owners (eg Jeffrey Loria in baseball, a peasant by any other professional sports frachines ownership standards)

everyone that thinks the richest owner in football is anyone other than Paul Allen should do some research. He literally has enough money to buy all the NFL franchises.

I have none - other than financial stuff, which 1) you wouldn't want 2) would get me in all sorts of trouble. I'm a bit nervous letting it be known already, but something tells me Jill is too busy to be on Finheaven.com.

But aside, anyone on here a huge Dolphins fan, and has any experience with Payroll and/or bookkeeping? There is a position open. Email me - greatwade@gmail.com your resume and I will forward it to the powers that be.

jnobes7 said:
theres no link for no cap in 07, its common sense there is no collective bargaining agreement set for the 07 season, which means they have until then to develope a new one, which will take place when the owners meet in march i believe, but there will not be a capless league, they will probably devise a temporary collective bargaining agreement in place for the season and work on it when there is time
Oh OK ... so this is all just a moot point anyway.

sort of yes, if it was basketball or baseball we would be talking about lockout or something tho but they wont let football do that.

Snyder has already proved he will open his wallet for anyone, so let's hope there is a cap.

Otherwise this goober will buy the whole league

RLMIAMI said:
By far the owner of the Seattle Seahawks..

Yep, not even close, The only one above Paul Allen is Bill Gates. Although I don't know how liquid he is versus the others, a lot of that is probably tied up in microsoft stock.

dominizzo said:
Jerry Jones is the richest owner in NFL
i remember when he bought the cowboys... he borrowed money... then he sold the stadium out from under the franchise to payoff the loan..... thats not microsoft rich dude.

SpurzN703 said:
Snyder has already proved he will open his wallet for anyone, so let's hope there is a cap.

Otherwise this goober will buy the whole league

They will not go crazy anyway, because they all know that future years will be capped and they will have to fit in.

Back
Top Bottom