Why are so many people opposed to giving Griese a Chance? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are so many people opposed to giving Griese a Chance?

Originally posted by DolphinVJ
The way Fiedler has played so far this year, can Griese really do much worse? Why are so many people opposed to giving Griese a Chance?

Please give your reasons.

By the way Fiedler has played this year do you mean getting W's or do you mean it is just a boring offense? I really believe that is the problem. People want to see 60 yd. bombs an 40 passes a game like Danny. They hate this boring stuff. Jay just doesn't have that glamour. Jay produced two drives and the coaches said close enough, let Mare win it. Mare missed them both. So the Dolphins are 4-2 but Jay played a 5-1 game.

Originally posted by Oliver

If they make the move I don't want to see Fiedler in there again. I can't stand when teams make changes and do not stick with their decisions. I don't want to see a time when this team has to worry about who is going to start each week. If they go with Griese they need to stick with him.

Oliver...

exactly! remember the Redskins lastyear? Personally I was laughing everytime they changed QB's

if Jay is injured...give Griese the chance...if he sucks, put Rosenfels in til Jay gets better, unless he plays this year's Pennington, then Ill give him a great big hug

Originally posted by DolphinzD

But what if it is determined that Fiedler's injury is significant enough to merit him sitting out for a week?

Honestly, I don't believe this whole injury thing. At least I don't think it's as bad as they want us to think it is.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom