wHY ARE THEY SOOO GOOD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wHY ARE THEY SOOO GOOD?

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
I Can't Put My Finger On One Thing That Makes New England So Good!
Any Opinions Of How They Do It? Back Up Players No Turnovers Coaches???

GRT8 said:
I Can't Put My Finger On One Thing That Makes New England So Good!
Any Opinions Of How They Do It? Back Up Players No Turnovers Coaches???

i don`t know, maybe they sold their souls to the devil :evil: :evil:

bRADY NEVER LIGHTS UP THE BOARD WITH STATS...HE JUST MAKES PLAYS.....THEY ARE VERY DIVERSE ON OFFENSE TOO....LONG BALL...SHORT PASSES....POWER RUNNING......FAULK'S QUICK FOR A CHANGE OF PACE....THEY HAVE IT ALL

See? That's the thing. there no one thing you can put your finger on and say that's what makes them go. Theres the coaching, theres the depth (who even notice richard seymour being out?), there theQB play, theres the defense, and finally there the special teams play with Vinny and Troy Brown.

You can't sit down as a coordinator and say, "okay we wil shutdown the pass and make em beat us another way." They are just too complete a team for someone to shutdown every aspect of thier game. Thier "game" is a "complete team game."

Thatswhy they are so good. If you wanna beat the Pats, you gotta start by not being yourself, only then can you start thinking about beating them...

PackPhin said:
See? That's the thing. there no one thing you can put your finger on and say that's what makes them go. Theres the coaching, theres the depth (who even notice richard seymour being out?), there theQB play, theres the defense, and finally there the special teams play with Vinny and Troy Brown.

You can't sit down as a coordinator and say, "okay we wil shutdown the pass and make em beat us another way." They are just too complete a team for someone to shutdown every aspect of thier game. Thier "game" is a "complete team game."

Thatswhy they are so good. If you wanna beat the Pats, you gotta start by not being yourself, only then can you start thinking about beating them...

THAT IS THE BEST STATEMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD...AWESOME POST!

1. The players trust in one another, and they play as a team.
2. The way they prepare for the games is unmatched in the league.
3. They game plan. They are one of the few teams that actually game plan a scheme to take adavantage of their opponent's weakness. They don't go out and say "Well, we have to run the ball to be successfull, or that we have to pass the ball to be successful." They just do whatever it takes to be successful.
4. They don't have any selfish players or anyone with character questions that effects their play on the field.
5. They don't make mistakes.
6. They are fundamentally sound.

They're the Ultimate TEAM!!! They also are strong at practucally every position...... Good QB, Good WR's(They hardly EVER drop a pass) good ground game, Awesome defense across the board, and one of the best, if not THE best Coach in the NFL!!!

PackPhin said:

That's exactly right!

That's how Miami beat the Patriots. Miami didn't beat themselves and gave themselves a chance. They forced New England to make the critical mistakes.

WHEN THERE ARE INTERCEPTIONS TO BE MADE, THEY CATCH THEM.
WHEN THEY GO DEEP, THEIR RECEIVERS CATCH THE BALL.
WHEN THEY NEED A STOP ON THIRD DOWN, THEY GET IT.
WHEN THEY NEED A FG, THEY HIT IT.

They never miss out on opportunities. They have excellent coaching, they are well focused, they execute well, and most importantly, they have the experience of previous winning. You do not see their corners, while "worse" than Madison and Surtain, drop EASY INTs and then smile and laugh it off like it is no big deal... or better yet, REGGIE HOWARD DROPPING INTs, ie, against arizona.

they are a dynasty. they have everything possible. i hate to say it, but they are a dynasty.

PackPhin is right on...

They are by FAR the most balanced team in the NFL. They have roster depth, and as a result, they have virtually no holes on their team.

Their starting 22 might not be the most talented team in the league, but they've got the best 53-man roster in the league.

Incredible how in back to back weeks they made the #1 offense (Indy) and the #1 defense (Pittsburgh) look silly.

But that's how they work... if you run the ball well, they'll scheme a way to take away the run and make you beat them in a way that you're not comfortable... but if a team takes away their run, they're good enough throwing that it's not really a problem for them.

Balance, boys and girls - that's what makes the Patriots so good.

3. They game plan. They are one of the few teams that actually game plan a scheme to take adavantage of their opponent's weakness.

Back
Top Bottom