wHY ARE THEY SOOO GOOD? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wHY ARE THEY SOOO GOOD?

KB21 said:
1. The players trust in one another, and they play as a team.
2. The way they prepare for the games is unmatched in the league.
3. They game plan. They are one of the few teams that actually game plan a scheme to take adavantage of their opponent's weakness. They don't go out and say "Well, we have to run the ball to be successfull, or that we have to pass the ball to be successful." They just do whatever it takes to be successful.
4. They don't have any selfish players or anyone with character questions that effects their play on the field.
5. They don't make mistakes.
6. They are fundamentally sound.

MASTERS OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A TEAMS WEEKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also happen to be a team that is so well coached in every aspect of the game, that they have no weakness. If you try to keep them from running the ball, Brady can beat you. If you try to stop Brady, Dillon will beat you.

Defensively, they will find a way to take away what you do best. To attack them defensively, you have to be able to throw the ball as well as run the ball, and you have to be smart. Basically, you have to play offense like they do.

Watch what they will do against Philly next week. I guarantee you that New England will take away Philly's outlet in Westbrook, take away McNabb's rushing lanes, and force McNabb to beat them by making decisions from the pocket.

To beat this defense, you have to be patient. You have to be willing to take the nickle and dime stuff that they will give you, and hope that the one time they have a break down, you capitalize on it.

Coaching and they do all the little things to perfection. They rarely make mistakes, everyone knows where they should be on the field and their role on the team.

Coaching and the fact that every player is commited to being a part of the team

they are the epitomy of a "TEAM". they have players that will kill themselves trying to make a play that will help them win. they take the season one game at a time. they are a FAMILY. willing to sacrifice themselves for the TEAM. not for their own benefit. They are a DYNASTY. I hate them :fire: , but i cant deny it. they are the BEST team in the NFL. I hope the fins will be like them very soon. but we have to get rid of all the overpaid selfish players (no names will be mentioned so i dont offend anyone). I hope Saban is the coach that will make it happen. My friends always accuse me of being the biggest dolphins "homer". But anyone who is a true football fan cannot deny the Pats their due respect. The Super Bowl should be a good one. Philly will play tough. but i think the pats win again! :mad: JMHO

I think they have a simple formula for their success.

GREAT PLAYERS + GREAT COACHING = GREAT TEAM

The BIGGEST fallicy out there is that this team doesn't have stars. The ironic thing is that they probably have more stars than any other team in the league.

1)Brady
2)Dillon
3)Seymour
4)Bruschi
5)McGinest
6)Law
7)Harrison
8)Vinatieri

Plus they've got a ton of young talent on the verge of becoming "stars" (whatever that means).

1)Deion Branch
2)David Givens
3)Daniel Graham
4)Ben Watson
5)Ty Warren
6)Vince Wilfork
7)Eugene Wilson (Most UNDERRATED DB IN NFL: Better than Pittsburgh's Palamalau. He covers like a CB and hits like a LB)
8)Asante Samuel
9)Randall Gay

These lists don't count Oline but there's some emerging stars there as well.

1)Matt Light (Mr. Dependable)
2)Stephen Neal (Former NCAA Wrestling champ
3)Daniel Koppen
4)Tom Ashworth

Like I said:

GREAT Players + GREAT Coaching = GREAT Team

One big reason is the rest of the league are just "SO" bad. Musical chair coaching changes, big egos, piss poor management. The NFL has turned into the NBA and showtime. The crappy thing is this may go on for another couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom