why didn't Jax watch our tape beating those cheating Bastards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why didn't Jax watch our tape beating those cheating Bastards

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
3rd and 18 and played soft zone,that play lost them the game. Its ironic that we are built to beat NE and understand that you have to hit him in the mouth all game. Teams like Jax who have superior talent to us can't seem to learn from our formula to beat them. I would be so pissed to be a Jag fan right now

It's not like they weren't trying lol. I think where they made the mistake though was going conservative with their playcalling once they got that 10 point lead.

They’re idiots! That’s all have to say! They decided to go conservative and and rely on their D. But they should know you can’t keep giving Brady opportunities! Didn’t see what happened last year against the Falcons! All they ended up doing was putting more pressure on your QB which is a lot to do on the road.

Their pass rush was mia and they couldn’t cover a gronkless/injured Brady offense. Aside from their linebackers, their defense was very unimpressive in the playoffs.

Pass interference killed them. For once I agree with the calls.

****ing BS! Brady in his 8th goddamn SB! I hope the Vikings destroy him.

6 penalties- 98 yards
1 penalty - 10 yards

Game over.
This is all that needs to be seen. I didn’t watch the game because I don’t watch NE games ever and the NFL is **** now but one penalty says everything about who the NFL wanted in. No other discussion even needs to be made. The NFL got what they wanted again and that’s that.

They’re idiots! That’s all have to say! They decided to go conservative and and rely on their D. But they should know you can’t keep giving Brady opportunities! Didn’t see what happened last year against the Falcons! All they ended up doing was putting more pressure on your QB which is a lot to do on the road.

Running on EVERY 1st down? How predictable was that?

I gotta live thru the next 2 weeks of hell, living here in NewEngland. I may never leave the damn house

I gotta live thru the next 2 weeks of hell, living here in NewEngland. I may never leave the damn house
Living in NE as well and for the past few seasons I have found the best way to get thru it is to just say you didn’t watch the game(even if you did) and/or say you’re a Dolphins fan and don’t care about other teams. Anything that can just abruptly end any possible conversation from them seems to irk them more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom