why didn't Jax watch our tape beating those cheating Bastards | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why didn't Jax watch our tape beating those cheating Bastards

**** is fixed, not even fun to watch

I used to get angry, but now I’m just apathetic and disinterested and if other NFL fans feel the same way I do, then the NFL has a huge problem on their hands.
Anger means there is still passion for the game and those fans can be brought back fairly easily, whereas disinterest requires much more effort.

There was no way Blake Bortles was beating Tom Brady in New England. That was wishful thinking. Even the best defenses wear down and that offense doing absolutely nothing the second half is what did it.

There was a point in the game where you could see the NE offense gain momentum and you knew the Jax offense would have to make some plays. You also knew they wouldn't do it. I expect a similar game in a couple of weeks.

I will give Jax some credit though. I thought they would get blown out of that stadium and they made a game of it. Get them a participation trophy LOL!

To beat the Patriots Brady either has to have a bad game or you have to cash in just about every time when your stopping them. I didn't and don't think any of the remaining QB's can do it. IMHO NE was hoisting the Lombardi trophy as soon as Drew Brees was eliminated from playoff contention. This is only because he was last out of him, Big ben and Ryan (to a lesser extent).

Bortles got exposed in the 2nd half. Jax was terrified to let him throw it to win the game, and NE crowded the box and sat on all underneath routes. Some of the dink and dunk passes broke loose in the first half, but they weren't going to get away with that stuff all game and Belichick adjusted.

As far as us setting the blueprint for beating NE, I mean I guess we did. Jay Cutler played the game of the year (maybe even the game of his career) and was damned good throwing the ball downfield. Jay Cutler then followed that up with a decent game against KC, and then a dud against Buffalo. The key to beating NE is simple, you have to play your best game and catch them being slightly off.

Bortles got exposed in the 2nd half. Jax was terrified to let him throw it to win the game, and NE crowded the box and sat on all underneath routes. Some of the dink and dunk passes broke loose in the first half, but they weren't going to get away with that stuff all game and Belichick adjusted.

As far as us setting the blueprint for beating NE, I mean I guess we did. Jay Cutler played the game of the year (maybe even the game of his career) and was damned good throwing the ball downfield. Jay Cutler then followed that up with a decent game against KC, and then a dud against Buffalo. The key to beating NE is simple, you have to play your best game and catch them being slightly off.

Yes but remember we got no Gronk, no Van Noy, Chris "the Jag" Hogan was ailing and I think Dion Lewis was getting over he flu. When I heard all of this on my drive home that Friday I was very confident (believe it or not) we would win. They still made it close and we left points on the field. Grant had a walk in if he just caught a bomb and Cutler screwed up 2 easy 1st down conversions (could have ran for one and an errant pass on another).

I don't see Foles beating them but didn't Chad Henne beat them once? Not impossible I guess.

I gotta live thru the next 2 weeks of hell, living here in NewEngland. I may never leave the damn house
I too live in New England Danny and have been a Miami fan since 1970 when I was 10 years old. Looking back I can't believe I actually rooted for the Patriots against the Rams. What a nightmare this has turned out to be.

This post should be pinned for next year when the Dolphins travel to Foxboro— you know, the place where our super-duper, can’t fail plan to beat the Patriots hasn’t worked since 2008.

Back
Top Bottom