Why do so many people perform better when they escape the Dolphins? Simple, it�s a curse. By Armando Salguero | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do so many people perform better when they escape the Dolphins? Simple, it�s a curse. By Armando Salguero

Curse my ass! Bad coaching hires, Bad G.M (Tannenbaum), and not giving a damn what kind of teammates you hire leading to a toxic enviornment.

Armando just lost any ounce of credibility he had left with me with this statement

A bush in the hand,is better....if you pay her afterwards....Namor X

So many? Like how many?
Also what’s considered playing well? For how long?

At least we now know why all the assistants were allowed to leave after one year... whew... that was keeping me awake … all of the Flores haters now know coach Flo only has one more season … too bad fo rall the Grier haters though … Maybe Grier is part Indian? ...

It must officially be the off season for our beat writers lol

Curse my ***! Bad coaching hires, Bad G.M (Tannenbaum), and not giving a damn what kind of teammates you hire leading to a toxic enviornment.

Armando just lost any ounce of credibility he had left with me with this statement
I think he's trying to be humorous. Terry Forrester was a particularly fun example. Cursed to have a coach that does .... on the Job.

Our bad OL/injuries has plagued EVERY aspect of this team for like 10 years. Fix the damn OL and get half way competent back ups!

My opinion is- whatever... All I know is Brian Flores doesn't give a damn about a curse. Its, do your job or leave.
Anyone can and will be replaced if you aren't here for the team.

This curse is over! New Era has begun .
People did their jobs (O'Shea) and still left...

Flores has shown that he is an actual NFL head coach. He should be judged accordingly. Inclusive of these recent moves and next season's record, Flores doesn't get a reset button to present the same team-same record next season.

Back
Top Bottom