Why do we always have opposing team fan guests in here every week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do we always have opposing team fan guests in here every week?

I don't live in Miami... but I have a theory for why that might be.

MANY... from the area, have said for the most part the fan base in Miami is rather weak, and wishy-washy when it comes to supporting their teams. I am willing to bet that the Dolphins don't have a high level of fans purchasing season-tickets.

It could be the Dolphins are offering an abnormal amount of season-tickets (perhaps at a discounted rate) to ticket brokers. If that is the case it is more likely that those brokers would sell to out-of-town or vacationing fans of other teams.

Also, much of Miami's population was not born and raised there. Therefor it is likely that if football fans, even though in a new environment they remain true to their team. So, when their team comes to town... they go out in force.

Another thing I have noticed... It seems EVERY Miami Home game emties out at half-time win or lose. Why is that??

ha....sorry thats funny

I think someone misuderstood the question:D

My best explanation is because people are affraid of us, so they send spys in to divide us as fans...I bet you a non Dolphin fan started the Griese/Fiedler debates, those bastards!

I think there are a ton of Miami fans throughout the country (like me in New England). I don't know if the support in Miami is that high.

Snickers...shhhhhh....lets see how many more answer it like that :chuckle:

sorry gooves12;)

I thought all message boards talked to opposing team fans the week before the game. Sorry if you don't do that on this board.

If anyone cares to talk football, we welcome all football fans at the official Titans site.

Good luck. I'm outta here.

Tana, it happens on every message board. Most fans understand that. It's just that a good chunck of Dolphin fans are rather arrogant and like to believe that they’re so scary good that other teams fans can’t wait to get a shot at the great miami dullfins or that they’re such a popular team that their fans are all over the place and they have a lot of enemys!

Just humor them!

Originally posted by Billsfan
Tana, it happens on every message board. Most fans understand that. It's just that a good chunck of Dolphin fans are rather arrogant and like to believe that they’re so scary good that other teams fans can’t wait to get a shot at the great miami dullfins or that they’re such a popular team that their fans are all over the place and they have a lot of enemys!

Just humor them!

Naw, we are only scary good against the Bills. :D

They come over largely because we invite and welcome them. :)

I honestly enjoy other team's fans coming on and posting. Mostly because they talk smack and then *Poof* dissapear when their team takes the L to us. But fans such as PatsWin2002, CirclingWagon, their nice to have around because they post info, give their feedback, etc....

As for those other smack talking, magical dissapearing fans, it makes my day when they talk smack and then their team takes the L, but it p*sses me off when they talk smack and their team wins(thats when I can't go 2minutes without cussing when watching highlights on espn).

i like having other fans here. gives u other fans insights to our team from an unbiased stand point. of course there are those on these boards who can understand that concept. those of course are pretty imature and are the ones that sometimes bring these boards down

I think it goes tho prove that the Dolphins are really 'Americas Team'. There is a Chiefs fan that posts here every week and we don't even play them during the regular season schedule. Other team's fans quiver in their booties when they see the Dolphins on the upcoming shedule. The false bravado is evident when they post on this board

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
I think it goes tho prove that the Dolphins are really 'Americas Team'.

Que? Meeyami es futball team de america? Noo!

Back
Top Bottom