Why do we have so many injured players?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do we have so many injured players?!

Koa & Pouncey....how many years have their injuries been a concern now? 2, 3, 4?

I guess Gase feels that the ROI on these guys make it worth keeping them around...
Well Pouncy is financially a can't cut. Not until next year that is. Misi is a different story and I suspect he will be a late preseason cut

Plain and simple injuries happen.I don't see where we have an epidemic of injuries.

so why a stupid thread like this, we are healthy....

Wish there was some accountability for threads / statements like this, why not come back in here to discuss the matter... instead of just running off

I think it just comes down to the organization taking too many chances on injured player both in the draft and free agency.

There's a point where you take a chance, but Miami has drafted too many players high with an injured history and it's come back to bite them a bit.

There appeared to be a change in that approach in the 2017 draft as the team stayed away from those types of players. In the past, I think you would have seen the Dolphins take a chance on a player like Reuben Foster as an example.

Back
Top Bottom